A Donation flash mob.,Saying Thank you to Kiki and Lucia

Options

Replies

• iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation....but I just posted this in my newsfeed:

You guys have no idea how this has impacted my day/week/vaca, etc. My peeps here are wondering what the heck is wrong with me, all teary eyed all day. Lol.. I came on this trip feeling the *exact* opposite of everything I say all day, every day. Who would imagine that in my OWN darkest hour, the fam would come through? You really have no idea. :')

~Kiki

Wow Kiki! This has be teary eyed!!! Whenever you are feeling weak again, I hope you remember this moment! Giving thanks to those that made an impact is what this holiday is about! Glad I could be apart of it!!! Enjoy your vaca!!! :bigsmile:
  • helened
    Options
    You are truly special. Nowhere is it more evident than in the family you have brought together. It's hard to believe most of us have never met IRL.
    Thank you to Tamika and the other Kiki (keesh) for getting it together and putting it into words so nicely.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Kiki and Lucia,
    You ladies are amazing! Thank you for everything you do. :heart: I, for one, know that without EM2WL I still would be struggling and living with my ED. Thank you for getting the word out and being the amazing people you are. You have truly made an impact on many.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all you ladies do! Have a great Thanksgiving!
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kiki & Lucia for everything you do! You truly changed my life and I am a happier healthier person for it! I'm so glad I got to be a part of the flash mob! You guys are truly something I am thankful for this Thanksgiving!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Kiki and Lucia,

I personally want to thank you both for the positive impact you've had in my journey to fitness!! I stumbled upon this group when it first began and I've been enamored ever since.

I can't thank you both enough for your dedication, commitment and knowledge you devote to all of us.

You both are amazing, wonderful women who will continue to motivate and inspire many for years to come!!!!

Have a happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones!!!

Helene
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    I'm on vacation....but I just posted this in my newsfeed:

You guys have no idea how this has impacted my day/week/vaca, etc. My peeps here are wondering what the heck is wrong with me, all teary eyed all day. Lol.. I came on this trip feeling the *exact* opposite of everything I say all day, every day. Who would imagine that in my OWN darkest hour, the fam would come through? You really have no idea. :')

~Kiki

We LOVE you, Kiki!!!!! :heart:
  • twinmomtwice4
    Options
    Guys, I am just at a loss for words. My heart is so full...at work I could hardly concentrate...to feel the love and to read all the heart felt messages just truly moved me to tears.

I love our family and I am truly thankful this Thanksgiving for each one of you!

God bless you and have a happy Thanksgiving...isn't it awesome this year we can EAT without guilt! EM2WL baby!

Lucia

Sending tons of love back your way, Lucia!!! :heart:
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    thank u guys......
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You ladies are the best! I was also lucky to find this group when it first began and you really saved me.
  • OriginalWhatTheHelen
    Options
    Thank you both, Kiki & Lucia. I have not always been a model student, but you two are model teachers. Enjoy this most wonderful holiday & travel safely.

Enjoying every bite,
    Helen
  • konerusp
    konerusp Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    A million thanks for saving me from starving myself to death!And educating me and guiding me to rain the body to eat ,enjoy and still look good.I cannot imagine myself being scared of social events or parties because i had to eat.I so look forward to them now.Im no longer afraid of post vacation gains,weekend restaurant dinners.Thanks for making me love and enjoy life,love food and relish food.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!HAPPY THANKSGIVING :heart:
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I cannot adequately express my appreciation for these two women!!! If I could give $1 million, I would have. This group has changed my life. The future is going to be amazing because of what I learned from EM2WL and how I live the EM2WL way every day!!!! THANK YOU LADIES!!!
  • amanda_gent
    amanda_gent Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you Lucia and Kiki for helping so many of us shift the whole diet/calorie/weight paradigm for the better. You are two angels and I am so glad I found this group!

Happy Thanksgiving! Eat well and enjoy your families!
    Amanda
  • Happy2BeMichelle
    Options
    Kiki and Lucia:
    I tell I everyone about EM2WL and they don't believe me and those that do say "how much?" How can it cost nothing, because of you both. Thank you for your advise, encouragment and wisdom. We have truly become a family. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us who will not be starving tomorrow!
    God Bless!
    Michelle
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Kiki ad Lucia: You ladies amaze me EVERYDAY. You have been blessed with the ability, power and gift to change THOUSANDS of lives.

A special shot out to the ladies who organized this. I feel like such a dweeb (yes I said dweeb) for not thinking of this myself.

I am very thankful for MFP and EM2WL --- who would have thought a simple app on my phone would lead to this...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!

Much Love - Natasha
  • McAlyna
    McAlyna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kiki :flowerforyou: & Lucia:flowerforyou: !! I can't be any happier than finding you both here and youtube. I stopped crying trying to not eat and to join other friends when invited to a get together. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!! :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Much kudos, love, and chocolate to you both!! :heart: :heart:
  • divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Thank you both.
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I still thank God for the day I stumbled upon EM2WL. A year ago I ate 1200 calories....NEVER again.
    Thank you gorgeous, kind and patient ladies for changing so many lives. :heart: :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! :smooched: