A Donation flash mob.,Saying Thank you to Kiki and Lucia

Options
13»

Replies

• terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can ever say Thank You enough. EM2WL has become a family. This amazing group of supporters, cheerleader, and coaches. Who knew it would ever be this amazing? And it's only the beginning.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Well - been gone all day but made up for it. I remember Lucia when she was NEW! You've come a long way baby - keep up the great work. Grateful for both of you lades :-)

Laurie
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kiki and Lucia, you are both gorgeous souls xxxooo

Also a huge thank you to tbellamy1 & keesh1123 for thinking of and organizing this!! :)
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    You've helped so many of us and I feel so lucky to have found you. My relationship to food and my body have completely turned around.

This small gesture is just a token of our appreciation. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting great vidoes and sharing the knowledge in such a succint manner.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you both :):flowerforyou:
  • trkinsley
    trkinsley Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you for giving me back control of my life. I no longer obsess quite as much, I don't berate myself if I don't adhere to a rigid plan, and I'm just in a far better head space most of the time. Thank you, thank you, thank you! That doesn't even begin to cover my gratitude. Really. From the bottom of my heart. Gratitudes.
  • RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sending lots of love and appreciation to you two lovely ladies. I feel so lucky to have found this group and this new approach to eating and fitness. Thank you so much! :flowerforyou: