Am not obssessed about the scale but.....

Options
I just wanted to share this and see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.

so before i started ripped in 30, my weight would keep fluctuating between 122-123lbs. it had been like that since July. but then again i was not eating healthy food and then in September i had upped my calories because i thought that would make me lose weight like some say.

then i started ripped in 30 in November. and for the first 2 weeks, no weight loss. i was still eating 1800 cals. im 5'3 and about 122lbs, and have a sedentary job.

starting week 3 this Monday i decided to lower my calories to 1400( i really did not want to have to go as low as 1200) and i finished w2 on Monday and started week 3 on Tuesday
that's my weight loss since Monday

M----123.9
T
W
T

So i lost about 3 pounds in 4 days....( i know 3 pounds is not that much but still for someone who hasn't had any real weight loss for months...almost a year...)
I just want to know what are your thoughts?
Could it be that my body had retained water and that now am just losing the water weight?

sorry for writing so much :P

Replies

• IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I dont know dear just do what works. I am trying to figure this out myself I've only lost 5lbs in 7 months. I'm 5'3 myself and I workout 6 days a week.
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It sounds like it might be a combination of things. Might be that your body needed a change. I didn't see any weight loss the first 2 weeks either. When I did 30 day shred, my weight loss was about a pound a week and it wasn't until I finished the program that the following week I lost 5 lbs! I know, it's strange. You have to trick your body and if what you're doing isn't working, then it's time to switch it up. Also, it's very true what they say. It's about 70% food 30% exercise. Just be consistent.