Looking for gay male MFP weightloss pals

Options

Replies

• byrnekg
    byrnekg Posts: 12
    Options
    hey man. 30 year old irish guy. add me. lookin for weightloss pals too. finding the last 16 lbs really hard to lose :(
  • julianpoutram
    julianpoutram Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hey all! add me for some motivational fun times! :)
  • markiemocos
    Options
    I'm very new here too. So would love to meet new friends for encouragement and of course great conversation as well.
  • jameseylefebure
    jameseylefebure Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys -

I'm James from Liverpool - back after a bit of a hiatus :)

1. Where were you born?
    Aberdeen, UK

2. Where do you live at the moment?
    Liverpool, UK

3. Where else have you lived?
    Glasgow, Chester, Formby, Manchester

4. What is your current occupation? What is your dream occupation?
    I'm an assistant manager of an adult store in Liverpool. Dream job is being a writer though!

5. Tell us any 5 things about yourself

1. I've been with my partner for 10 years, we have a 16 year old son together and been civil partners for 5 years.
    2. I am desperate to be a writer and currently doing NaNoWriMo (writer a 50,000 word book in November)
    3. I make a *mean* Christmas dinner that will keep you full until next year.
    4.I can repeat line from Buffy episodes as I am watching it. (I was *that* obsessed with the show)
    5. I've had over 20 piercings in my time and now only have 4 left. Only one of which is visable ;)

feel free to send me an invite :) I'm also on pretty much all forms of social media as JameseyLefebure (instagram, tumblr, twitter, google+ and facey) just let me know your from MFP :)

hugs
    james
    x
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've been on here a while, but becoming more active with posts. I will put up some before and after shots when I get time.

1. Where were you born?
    Ascot, UK

Bracknell, UK

London

Lead Receptionist. I, like many, dream of being an author.

1. I have an MA in creative writing and have had a short story published
    2. I love anime and Japan in general
    3. I enjoy cooking. But as I usually bake cakes, I haven't cooked for a while.
    4. My dream man is Hugh Jackman (and I do aspire to have a body comparable to his)
    5. One day, I hope to have enough money to do my PhD.
  • goffley3
    goffley3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey there, been on here for about a month, pretty active on here. Sending friend request!!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    To all my lovely American gmMFPwlps.....

H.A.P.P.Y...T.H.A.N.K.S.G.I.V.I.N.G.!

Enjoy your weekend and if you can't be good.... exercise like a madman next week! :wink: :laugh:
  • thaiguy1980
    thaiguy1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a 32 year old Gay man in Chicago, USA. I have been using MFP for about 5 months now and have lost 24 lbs or the equivalent of 10.70 kg.

I am looking for new gay friends here on MFP to chat and motivate one another to stay healthy and lose weight.
  • Louphi
    Options
    And then there's also moi ! Feel free to add me as a buddy. Cheers.
  • jmac1686
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Just got back on the site and back on the grind. Time to kick this fat in the *kitten*!
  • ay1978pa
    ay1978pa Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    34 y.o gay guy from Pittsburgh. Feel free to add me, let's keep each other motivated!
  • bthewes2
    Options
    Another gay guy checking in! Feel free to add me as well.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...feel free to add me as well, if it strikes your fancy.

1. Where were you born?
    Sacramento, CA

Dallas, TX

North Carolina, California, Texas

Student. Attorney

1. I have BA in History and minor in Politcal Science

2. I have a HUGE crush many Republican politicians, namely Rick Santorum, Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, and John Boehner (he reminds me of golden hollywood leading men such as Cary Grant and Bill Holden)!

3. I'm actually pretty good at Dance Dance Revolution

4. I love playing slots, poker and blackjack. I'm ethnically Lao so gambling is in my blood I guess. Though people think I'm Filipino, Korean, Hawaiian, Japanese and most often hispanic (wtf?)

5. I particularly love English, German, and Russian guys. I've had a German and Russian BF...still waiting for an English lad xD. Though its hard to beat a good old fashioned American boy :)
  • daydrop
    Options
    I'm here and accounted for! Feel free to friend and chat me up!
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi all I'm Andy 26 from mi.
  • mfe0829
    Options
    Hi. have been on FP for 80 days...find it really helpful and eye-opening. I have posted in the forums a few times but only have 1 pal. Would love to have a couple of more so there is kind-of a conversation going in the updates.

Me...47, bearish, partnered since 2003. Started my weight loss first of July (found FP later). Have lost 60 lbs of 110 goal. Have been AWFUL over the holidays...have to refocus my efforts.

Anyway...anyone interested in a couple of words of encouragement through the week hit me up.
  • cuddlychap
    cuddlychap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me...47, bearish, partnered since 2003. Started my weight loss first of July (found FP later). Have lost 60 lbs of 110 goal. Have been AWFUL over the holidays...have to refocus my efforts.

If it's any help, I've been awful over the holidays too - but I knew it was likely, so I accepted it before I started. It gave me a definite end date, a day when I knew I'd start back on tracking and start losing weight.

In the end, I didn't put on as much as I thought I would, and I'm shedding it quicker than I thought I would, so it's actually boosting my mood. A couple of days ago I was bloated and didn't think I would ever be able to face another roast. Now I'm feeling healthier and looking forward to reaching my goal weight.
  • hms70119
    hms70119 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    just joined. 7+ years of partnered life plus a couple of bumps in the road have resulted in a 42 pound weight gain and becoming a full on bear. I want to keep my partner, but I'm ready to shed the excess weight. Though after learning to enjoy being a bear, I'm afraid it's going to be weird to lose weight. looking for weight loss buds.
  • nygr8guy
    nygr8guy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Just re-joined MFP...been on WW all my life. Now I bought a fitbit to track my exercise which syncs to MFP. Very cool.
    I live in Stamford, CT, so friend me if your looking for support.
  • qtdave
    qtdave Posts: 3
    Options
    Just joined also! Feel free to FR me. Doing weight loss here. Always looking for more friends and motivation.