Just a few words from Me

Options
I won't make this long because I know everyone has a workout they should be doing or they are dying from the one they just did.

I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone who has joined this group. All of you have shown a real devotion to wanting to be the best that you can possibly be! When I first started this group, I thought, hey maybe 3, maybe 4, heck maybe 10 people will join and someone will post here or there. WOW, was I wrong! This team is 50+ members and growing and everyone is posting and motivating each other so we can all see great results. I love how people are taking it on themselves to start new topics and its great to see people respond when people need clearer guidance.

I know I said I wouldn't take long, but this group has become bigger and more motivational to myself then I had envisioned. We are not just a collective group of individuals, we are a TEAM and more importantly, I can tell we are becoming an Insanity Family.

Thanks again everyone and keep those posts coming! Remind yourself that you did a great job by pushing play this morning and maybe you were motivated to do it by someone on the team, return the favor and motivate them as well. We are all here together.

This is not my group, this is EVERYONE'S group,

Adam

Replies

• kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Thank you for creating this group! You are very enthusiastic and motivating. Just what I needed when I needed it!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Ditto!
  • jdjohnson2012
    Options
    This group is exactly what I needed! I haven't told any of my friends that I'm doing this program...so I love being able to come here and talk about it and get the encouragement from all of you! Thanks :)
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Honestly I thought I was never going to post on MFP. Being a bit insecure about my english and stuff...
    But you guys are just so inspiring and friendly that I feel save to just be me!

I am enjoying MFP and especially this group. The posts give me so much motivation and I am loving the fact that I am meeting people that are really focussed on living healthy and fit!

Thanks for creating this group! Thank you all for your support!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Honestly I thought I was never going to post on MFP. Being a bit insecure about my english and stuff...
    But you guys are just so inspiring and friendly that I feel save to just be me!

I am enjoying MFP and especially this group. The posts give me so much motivation and I am loving the fact that I am meeting people that are really focussed on living healthy and fit!

Thanks for creating this group! Thank you all for your support!

Seriously, don't worry about your English. I continually roll my eyes at the people who complain about grammar or spelling.Not everyone speaks the same language , while others may have dyslexia or other problems. As long as I can understand you, we're good ;) I'm far more impressed by people who don't speak the language or who have problems who try and speak it, as opposed to the people with perfect English . I've had a case of "typatitis" and kept on making mistakes all week lol!

Veels geluk met jou oefen ! (Hope that makes sense lol)
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Veels geluk met jou oefen ! (Hope that makes sense lol)

Ahhh...just too sweet! Thanks for this! Makes good sense, lol...
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I heard a great quote today from a guy in the gym. He was trying to motivate one of his Soldiers to do a couple more pullups even though the Soldier had reached muscle failure. He yelled out, " You can't fail, if you don't quit!" That really hit home and made a lot of sense to me. He was really right, you only fail when you quit at something. If I never quit, then I will never fail.

Just a thought to help you get through your day.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    I heard a great quote today from a guy in the gym. He was trying to motivate one of his Soldiers to do a couple more pullups even though the Soldier had reached muscle failure. He yelled out, " You can't fail, if you don't quit!" That really hit home and made a lot of sense to me. He was really right, you only fail when you quit at something. If I never quit, then I will never fail.

Just a thought to help you get through your day.

That's actually really poignant. Also struck a chord.Thank you for that. Nice coach!