Week One!!

Options
2»

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    WOW!

WELL DONE ! If that isn't motivation, then I don't know what is. Seriously, fabulous job well done.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    WOW!

WELL DONE ! If that isn't motivation, then I don't know what is. Seriously, fabulous job well done.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Great Job to everyone! Just look at every workout as a battle and Insanity as a whole as the war. You can't win the war without winning every small battle. Don't look at whatever date in January you finish and think, wow I have however many days left, look at it from the point of, today I am going to beat this workout and then move onto the next one. Great Job to everyone!
    Never give up, Never surrender.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Week one is almost over for me and all I can say is WOW!!!! This program is truly insane. However my pants were feeling loose in the butt area so I took my measurements this morning and seriously I am down 1.5 inches.....I can't believe it.....

agree, this is insanity! I have lost 2.2 lbs this week, and it's from the workouts. i am eating more then I was before (pretty clean) and i weighed in this morning to go from 147.4 to 145.2......... I hated pure cardio, thought I was going to puke...... did the best I could and was pouring sweat! I was a skeptic.... now made a believer!

AMAZING!! Congrats to you both! That is so motivating!
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Week one is done for me. It was hard it was fun but most of all I feel success that I stuck to it. Thanks to everyone in this group for helping me keep motivated :)
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Only one more workout and I will be done with week one! I can't wait to see that crossed off the calendar! Great Job to everyone!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am a day behind but will catch up tomorrow! About to do Pure Cardio!
  • raggyanndoll
    Options
    Day 1 done. I've heard how the fit test is hard--it is definitely no joke.
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Week one done! Phew!!!!! 1/9the of the way there. We CAN do this! Congrats on sticking to it everyone and, judging from the posts, everyone is seeing results. Great work!
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Great Job everyone, I will finish my week this evening. Can't wait for the rest day!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Completed the 1st week of Insanity ! Wheew it was really hard but I stuck through it ; ) hoping to improve on week 2! I'm really struggling on doing the push-ups I only can do girl ones so when it comes time to do the drills I'm really stuck and the push-up jacks also -_-
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I am done with Week One, REST DAY! WOOHOO!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I think I have one more day before I'm done with Wk1. I'm not sure if I'll do it today or not. I'm struggling because I have a gym membership at Lifetime and I want to do both but I only have so much time in the evenings. The good thing is I will be doing daily starting Dec. 10th so I guess this is just a warm up for me. :)