Thanksgiving - Kept Trucking or Damage Control

Options
zentha1384
zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
How did everyone do with their calories over thanksgiving?

Did you keep up with it? Or do you have some extra calories or weight to burn off today?

Replies

• chelle_fri
    chelle_fri Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I had a two-day extravaganza and while it was glorious, I'm ready to get back to work :happy:
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Gave myself the day off, but I think I did moderately well. I didn't try to restrict but I've found I get fuller faster now, so that's good! Back on the horse today!
  • zentha1384
    zentha1384 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I exercised in the morning, and saved my calories until dinner. I didn't do exact measurements but I feel they were very close, and something things I purposely over estimated. The end results? I barely went over what my calories are limited to, not including the calories I earned from the exercise I did.

Then I weighed in this morning and was down 0.6lbs from yesterday. Overall I'm very proud of myself, I managed to throughly enjoy myself without over doing it.
  • kelseey73x
    kelseey73x Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I surprisingly stayed without my calorie goals!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hello to all of you! I am sooo Proud of myself. I helped cook for Thanksgiving at my Mothe -In-Laws , I did not take a BITE of any of the food that we cooked. I brought my own salad with lots of veggies and added some Starkist creations smoked tuna. Oh and had lots of water... I am very determined to lose this weight and Love all of the support that this site offers.
    I weigh in Once every week. I will post my results Monday ( My Weigh In day)..
    I hope you all stayed strong during this holiday.....Good Luck