Beginning Goals and Stats

Options
State your goal for the next 4 weeks and your current body measurements (whatever you want to track).

Goal: Workout at least 25 of the next 30 days for at least 45mins
Incorporate at least 3 days of yoga each week

Starting Stats:
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 143.5
Thighs: 24”
Small waist: 27 3/4”
Pouch 1" below button: 34”
Hip bones: 36”
Booty: 39”

I also took pictures, which I hope to share at the end of the month.

Replies

• BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm headed on vacation in exactly 3 weeks, so I hope to do most of this before I go. When I'm away, I will try to keep up stuff, but a gym won't be an option, and I'm recovering from an injury, so running will be iffy as well. But I'll make the best of it!

Goals: Cardio at least 4x/week (minimum 30 minutes per) and Weight training at least 3x/week

Starting stats:
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 141.8lbs
    Pants size: Squeezing into a size 6... got some belly pooch coming over the top when I sit down. :-P

Let's do this!
  • Mikaylarae27
    Mikaylarae27 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just completed a kick *kitten* workout...so now its time to stretch so I'm not so sore tomorrow!
  • tam_a_ram_a
    tam_a_ram_a Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first NMTZ workout. I bought it a year ago and couldn't get through the first circuit. Was able to complete the video fairly easily today, but I'm hurting right now (but it's a good hurt). I just finished 30DS, so I wanted to give NMTZ another shot. I'm going to alternate it with Zumba because that's my preferred cardio workout. I'd like to drop another dress size and another four or five pounds (although I'm not so much concerned about the weight).