Hi! Restarting Dukan

Options
Jodibear58
Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
Hi all, I am not new to MFP or Dukan, but I am new to both of them together.

I did Dukan over a year ago and lost an inital 17 pounds but then struggled and eventually fell off the plan. Later on I found MFP and although I love the site I am still floundering having not lost much weight in the 6 months I have been on here.

I reread the book this morning after thinking about starting it all over to kick start things. I was glad to find this group on here :smile:

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Hi! I did the on line coaching with dukan ... I hghly recomend it and also tracking your calories as you go..i still eat on a modified "consolidation" plan..
  • Jodibear58
    Options
    I can't afford it, but thanks!

I'm going to track my calories anyway. I think it helps to journal.
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    We are here to help and support you. I didn't get the coaching either ( same reasons) and I have good results:) Welcome back.

My trick....I printed up my personalized slimming program( the one that you get when you fill up your info on Dukan website)
    I stick it on the wall , right in fron of me.
    When I sit at my office table , I can see it ! I can see my goal , where I am now and of course and Dr Dukan picture witch is on the left side of my graphic. ( I didn't know it is going to be on the print ) Funny enough....I feel he just stares at me keeping me accountable for my diet:)

I know is silly but it works.........
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I can't afford it, but thanks!

I'm going to track my calories anyway. I think it helps to journal.

I think if I had used MFP instead of Lose it! for the first six months I would have probably done just as well... but I think you have got the right approach!
  • vyakopian
    Options
    Hiiii... Me too, im restarting today!!! My goal is to take off 8 pds before xmas!!! lets helps eachother reach are goals:smile:
  • Jodibear58
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! We can do this!:drinker: