Level 2

Options

Replies

• barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! There's some serious butt is being kicked here!!!!

I just finished level 2 day 3 and I gotta say that I am really loving this workout! I think it's because I'm feeler stronger and am now doing some of the unmodified versions - yay! In level 1 I was only able to do the modified versions, for all the moves.
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am still cursing lvl 2 really not really liking it and still feel out of shape. I am getting frustrated because my knees are paining me...some days are better than others. I have do exercise every other day, which is depressing me. Still not giving up!!!:grumble:

Keep moving!!!
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    It was so hard to find the motivation to do my workout tonight. I laid in my warm bed for an hour, dreading taking off my sweater and putting on a sports bra and t-shirt "for Jillian." I eventually had to call my boyfriend so someone would kick my butt into gear. That being said, once I was in the middle of the workout, I could get through it, but with this cold weather, I think it's going to start getting tougher just to find motivation!

I'm hoping my motivation is there tomorrow, but in case it's not, I'd love some messages with words of encouragement :-D

I'm the same! I'm almost freezing during the first 3 minutes :D but in the end I'm always sweating like hell, even my hair is wet!
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    did level 2 day 1 after a couple day break...we'll see how i feel tomorrow :laugh:
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Day 4 of level 2 done - yay! Only took 2 mini breaks today, I'm liking that:)
  • campb2ti
    Options
    day 2 level 2, its kicking my butt and it sure is sore, feeling good though. I do feel my motivation slipping away :(
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    campb2ti, I've also really noticed my motivation slipping this week :'(

I still want to be active and eat well, but I'm starting to dread doing 30 DS. Like yesterday, I did another workout video first (just a Leslie Sansone walking video) just to make sure I had the energy to be out of my bed before doing my "real" workout. I'm at the halfway point now, so I know I can finish it, but it's tougher than I expected to do the same workout every day. After this challenge, I'm going to have to go back to having some variety, no matter what results I achieve. Although I am still curious about my results and made the commitment, so I will see it through to the end!

Hang in there! We can do it today!!
  • campb2ti
    Options
    I love walk away the pounds! I find myself wanting to do a 3 or 4 mile walk instead of the 30ds but i want to be able to say that i have completed the challenge. today was day3 level 2 today and after the 2nd ab workout i did not want to get off the floor!
  • eahouston
    Options
    That's exactly what I'm thinking now, too. "I want to be able to say that I have completed the challenge!"

I'm actually doing 2 challenges on MFP now: the 30 Day Shred, and the November Walk Challenge in a Leslie/WATP group. (I pledged to do 50 miles this month.)
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    2 more days of level 2 and I can't wait to get it over...this level is a killer!
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Did day 5 of level 2 today. This wasn't a strong feeling day, but I still worked up a sweat and glad I stuck with it!
  • campb2ti
    Options
    Level 2 day 5 done!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    level 2 day 9 getting more stamina thats for sure
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I did level 2 day 9 day before yesterday and today did day 10 but I think I'm going to do it extra days because I'm struggling with all the jumping I need to get stronger before I tackle level 3 I watched it and think it may kill me, ugh
  • mlittleplume
    mlittleplume Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7 Level 1 and by reading everyone's level 2 experiences hurt just by reading! I'm scared! But I can do this! I will do this!! I'm looking for pals to hold me accountable! =)
  • eahouston
    Options
    Just go for it, mlittleplume! I know I got bored doing the same workout each day near the end of Level 1, so if nothing else, at least it will add a little variety :)

It's definitely a step up, especially the strength sections and all the planks, but the fact that it's still less than a 30-minute workout is what's been getting me through it. (Or it was until I got sidetracked since I'm sick... but I'm getting back to it tonight and aiming to finish Level 2 this week- that means every day!) I'm here to hold you accountable!
  • 4EverFit2B
    4EverFit2B Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 2...It gets a bit more tolerable AFTER a few days. :indifferent: lol
    Only thing is those military curls and lifts are killing me!! I think its cause of the 5lb weights maybe????
    All I know is the results are worth it. I work up a major sweat every time.

Loving the video!! :):)
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    level 2 day 10 but am going to do it two more days to increase stamina. being out of shape sucks
  • barbiek999
    Options
    Did day 6 of level 2 yesterday. Started with a sore knee and ended with a sore knee, sore back and sore neck. I will be giving this some time to heal up and then will be back for day 7!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    day 12 on level 2 going to tackle level 3 saturday