What Do You Bring to Work for Lunch?

Options
I'm prepping as much food as possible for the work week that is about to begin, but am always looking for new ideas. What do you bring to work for lunch?

Tomorrow, I'm taking some Thanksgiving leftovers (turkey and cranberry sauce) and lots of veggies for snacking.

Replies

• jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I made a huge pot of veggie soup today. I am planning to take a bowl and a sandwich to work each day. I also take leftovers a lot.
    For snacks, I take fruit, cheese sticks, larabars,and greek yogurt.

I think I am going to make a different soup each Sunday and take that to work for lunch dueing the week. I have lots of soup recipes I want to try!
  • SlimOnceMore
    Options
    I usually have a sandwich with 2 wholemeal slices, ham, salad.

However, I'm following the 5 day Inferno plan for 5 days tho, so today I had a tuna salad with lettuce, rocket, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, scallions and low cal dressing - it made a nice change :bigsmile:
  • healthyme79
    healthyme79 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm bringing kale, couscous and a hard boiled egg tomorrow (monday). I'm also working out in the morning waking up at 5am.

I try to bring different things to work.
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    This week salmon sandwich, cottage cheese on pumpernickel bread, roast veggies with mountain bread wraps.
  • ifonlyy
    Options
    For school each day I usually have a sandwich on wholemeal or wholegrain bread with chicken, turkey, ham, etc. on it. For snacks I take some fruit or veggies (whatevers in supply) and a muesli bar... I found a great one thats only 94 calories :)
  • dlmiller712
    dlmiller712 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make several different soups and freeze them in small containers. I typically make two soups on the weekend and then I continue to have a variety in the freezer at all times. I pop then out of the freezer in the morning and leave on my desk to thaw through the morning.
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I brought one ground turkey patty, veggies, a pear, almonds and a Kind Bar to work today.
  • mrswiley07
    mrswiley07 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I usually take sandwiches or leftover not workout.