What changes have you noticed so far?

Options
zoukeira
zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
So most of us are at least halfway through by now, and I was wondering what changes you've noticed? I've noticed soooo many, despite the scale sitting a tad above where it was on the first day! Perhaps my favourite is that a tight t shirt I bought a few weeks ago is hanging really loose on me today :smile:

Replies

• Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    -I wear a ring on my right hand that has my baby's birth stone. It is so loose I have to take it off during my work outs because with my hands flying places (like for jumping jacks) it will fly off! haha. It used to be really tight, especially when i would swell from water retention.

-My love handles are starting to go down somewhat. Woot woot! So, looking at me from behind and straight on, i don't look so muffin toppish. The side view is still a different story. haha. but these things take time!! :)

-Yesterday I took my belt in to the second notch instead of the last notch that it has been on. :):) <---veryyyyy happy about this one!

-Today, my boyfriend, who NEVER really says anything to me about my body, good or bad, said that he is noticing my body changing. Unprompted and all. :)
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I feel like my arms are getting stronger, and it might be all in my mind since I haven't measured, but I hope they're getting a little less flabby underneath.

My boyfriend commented yesterday that my inner thighs are looking better (that's the biggest change he sees) but he thinks my stomach is also getting a little smaller. I had him squeeze my bum too to feel the results of all the lunges hahaha
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel stronger too! For one, I can now do a few real pushups, and before I wasn't even able to do one!

Apart from that, I can see my body changing, in weight, inches and mirror. Other members of my family can see it too, so I know I'm not deceiving myself. ;)
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1, Day 9 but have only been Shredding 3-5 times a week with other cardio in between.

I've noticed my lower thigh become harder, my shoulders are more defined, my torso is leaner and I have little cuts in my abs (still very flabby though). I also noticed my butt feel firmer and rounder yesterday. Weirdly, after having my little girl I developed a really flat butt, so it's nice to see it shaping up a bit.

I've lost 0.5" each on waist, belly and hips.

I gained 4 lbs after week 1 but have now lost that plus one more lb.

I can do more push ups each time before I go to my knees.

My strength and posture has improved.

And I'm feeling real hunger, not just "meh, I could eat something", I feel I've really earned my food.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying watching my shoulders take shape a bit - you know, that dip where the biceps and triceps meet. I also saw just a peek of cut in my abs, although they're huge. My one problem is the muscle fatigue/almost failure in the lower part of my quads when I sit down. It's not painful at all, just really uncomfortable and then my body doesn't feel it anymore until I stand up and sit down again.
  • eahouston
    eahouston Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    One of my students just stopped me in the hall and said "Teacha, diet!" I'm at an all boys middle school in Korea, so compliments are few and far between. I was so shocked, so I told him, "Yes, thank you!"
  • Jamie_55
    Jamie_55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've had a sustained shoulder injury for over a year now, I just finished level 2 today and I can feel strength again in my shoulders and arms! It's amazing and such a good feeling to not have to constantly think about what I can and can't/shouldn't carry, now I just pick it up and go.

Also, the super skinny girl at work was asking me what I was doing because "my arms looked good and strong" - that was a good moment
  • robinr515
    Options
    I'm halfway through level 2 and I've lost 7 lb. and 11 inches overall. I've also gone down two pants sizes. I was able to put on two different pairs of jeans this morning that I couldn't even pull all the way up two weeks ago. Very exciting!
  • mzgafford
    mzgafford Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    The new clothes that I had bought to accommodate me and my big butt are now not fitting they are getting too big!! My work pants are loose, my butt is looking mighty good if I do say so myself, and my muffin top is slowly going away! Also since starting on Oct 29 I have lost a total of 8.5 pounds not so sure on the inches though!! One more level and I will move on to the Ripped in 30!!!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Fantastic - I think I'll do RI30 with you, I was going to try No More Trouble Zones at some stage too.