Monday 26th November weigh in

Options
helyg
helyg Posts: 675 Member
No change for me this week, still 170lbs. Which is a little bit disappointing as I really wanted to reach 168lbs (12 stone) by December, but never mind.

Hope everyone else will record a loss this week!

Replies

• MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    *whispers* I've weighed in at a hideous 151.6 this morning, I don't think I've actually gained 5.6lbs in the course of a week, i think I have a food baby that I just need to give birth to.... can you log me as staying the same and I'll do a proper weigh in next Monday? Thanks ma fren.... xxx
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Chuffing Nora, I've lost only 1 stinking pound in 3 weeks. I've been so good I'm wondering if its worth it. It surly does get harder when you get nearer target.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm down to 170lbs this week (12st 2lbs)

Helyg - I feel your pain because I really really want to see 12st by December too :frown: Next week it will be ours! :flowerforyou:

Well done to everyone this week! :smile:
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to have a sneaky weigh in on Friday morning just to see if I can lose those 2lbs before November. So its one last push of eating healthily, drinking lots and getting plenty of exercise between now and then!
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm 190lbs still - but what a weekend! Mince pices, ginger cake, cheese and biscuits and lots of wine! It was an early Christmas get together with my family, who I won't be seeing over the real Christmas - so valid excuse...honest...

Sorry to those who are being good and struggling. I've yet to get to that part of my journey but I sincerely wish you luck and success.
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    195.8 for me, but i have stinking cold so will either lose loads due to not eating or stuff my gob with comfort food, so far today it has been "nil by mouth" and the drink I did have was puked up, oh well, hope everyone else is faring better than me

One bit of good news, now under 14 stones [196lbs] Yay for that
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    187 :happy: Even though I had a McDonald's midweek. There's a lesson to be learned from that somewhere :bigsmile: McDonalds breaks a mini plateau?:devil: :devil:
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Faye!!!!!!! I was ahead of time.... for once! I'll add you tomorrow and update.