Tomorrow is Day 1!!!

Replies

• fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    My goals are to get back on track with my food logging and drinking water. I am going to try to eat clean....eliminate as much processed foods as possible. Exercise: This is my first week back to the gym (was out for 2 weeks due to knee pains). I am going to shoot for 5 times a week at the gym. I would like to lose 10 lbs by Christmas.
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    I'm in! I will stay under my calorie goal, drink a lot more water, and keep my sodium down/protein up. I will also exercise 6 days a week until Christmas. I have to attend a beach wedding in Dec with people that I have not seen since college so yes, I am motivated.
  • mrscreager
    mrscreager Posts: 32 Member
    Hey! I'm in!!!
    1) Lose 5 lbs by Christmas! 144 here I come!
    2) 100 mile challenge!

Cant wait to see how everyone has done at the end!
  • 30 days.
    Goals are:
    Insanity 6 days a week.
    Sunday is yoga day with either yoga or fun workout video.
    Sit ups everyday! increasing the amount.
    Be capable of doing 20 push ups by Christmas.
    Stay under Calorie Goal everyday.
    Do my best everyday.
  • lzygrl
    lzygrl Posts: 43 Member
    My Goals are;

-To track everything EVERYDAY and stay within budget 6 out of 7 days.
    - Complete 2 workouts a day (5 days a week), burning at least 400cal each.
    - Water, Water, WATER!
    - I would like to be at 209lbs (6lbs loss) by Christmas Day
  • Excited to see the results in 30 days and love having a group to encourage each other and stay accountable.

My goals:

Workout at least 30 mins M-Sat
    Drink only water
    No added sugars
    Sleeping 7-8 hours a night
    Eating well - veggies, protein, complex carbs
    Eating smaller meals several times a day
    Tracking my meals and exercise consistently

Lose at least 10 pounds.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    hmmm 30 day goals:
    1)full vegan (check labels!no milk powder, etc)
    2)strength training every other day
    3)no after dinner snacks
    4)listen to body: no overeating

may think of more :D
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    Here are my revised/more specific goals:

1-Finish the 30DS, continuing with 2 days on, one day cardio, 2 days one, one day cardio then rest and repeat. That is how Jillian says to do it and it is the only way my knee is hoing to survive! To all you just starting, stick with it!!! You will think you are going to die, but you won't! She isn't lying when she says that you are going to feel more endurance a few days into it. Check out my profile to see my losses so far just doing the 10 days. :)
    2-Keep in the black with my calories. I have been cheating the last few days because of all the rolls and pie in the house. Which leads to goal 3...
    3-Give away the rest of the pie, and freeze all the other goodies that are around. If I cannot see it, I will not eat it, just how I am.
    4-Drink more water. I am pretty sure I am holding on to a lot of water weight and I want to see if I cannot lose some of it by being properly hydrated. My goal is a gallon a day.
    5-More veggies! I have to make a greater effort to incorporate vegetables into my diet. I am great with fruit, but I have been seriously neglecting the green stuff these past 2 weeks.
  • cbellanger
    cbellanger Posts: 25 Member
    My goals are to cut out soda all together and make sure I am logging in and exercising everyday. I want to loose at least 10 lbs or more by christmas with my starting weight being 240 lbs. Tomorrow starts off with a walk at 6:00am wish me luck :)

Good luck, you can do it!!!
  • Thanks for the invite :-) Tomorrow is weigh in day so we shall see how it goes.. I would like to lose between 5 and 10 kilos before Christmas. Unfortunately for me no exercise for the next week as I have hurt my ankle, hope that doesn't stuff up my results. Good luck everyone and wishing you all the best for your Christmas Challenge.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    When are weigh ins?
  • My 30 day challenge goals:
    1) Get up to 2l - 2.5l water daily
    2) No more fast food/ take aways. Only have meals prepared at home.
    3) stop eating @ least 3h before bed
    4) cut down coffee/tea intake and replace with herbal teas/ water
    5) Cut out chocolate, crisps and cookies. Replace with healthier alternatives (dark chocolate, pretzels, rice cakes)
    6) yoga daily
    7) @ least 30 min cardio daily
    8) strength training 4 days/ week

Workout goals:
    1) Be able to do 15 push ups by Christmas
    2) Be able to complete and get through all exercises and reps in tae bo bootcamp (40min)

Today's day 1!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    HI there! My goals by Christmas:
    1. Drink more water
    2. Exercise more - cardio and strength 5 days a week
    3. No snacking after dinner
    4. No alcohol
    5. Lose 10 pounds/5 kilo's
    6. Eat cleaner
    7. I'm in week 7 of C25K. I want to get up to 5km in 25 minutes.

This holiday season is always so challenging anyway, can use the additional help!

Feel free to add me, just include a little note that you're from this group.
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    MONDAY!!! The great thing about Monday is that it feels like the PERFECT time to get back on track and start anew! Good luck all!

Oh and my goals...I haven't decided what the right work out for me is right now but with finals approaching I am going to switch up my Jillian DVDs- that way I can stick to working out but they are not too long. And...healthy eating- no late night pizza at the library for me!

Have a great day!
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    My goals for the next 30 days are to try and get back on track and stay there this time around.

1.Log everything I eat honestly and accurately. Keep it in the green!
    2.Don't over eat on the weekends-talk about a progress killer every weekend. At least college football season is over so no more tailgating!
    3. Actually cook something for dinner that includes some sides.
    4. Put forth more effort when I am exercising-HIIT it more often.
    5. Exercise twice a day for at least 45 minutes a session.

I don't really have a goal for the pounds I want to lose as I would be thrilled with anything right now. I have been slowly gaining for months!

Good Luck to everyone!!
  • thescottishone
    thescottishone Posts: 39 Member
    Have just seen this so I guess I will be 29 day challenge! My goals are:

1. Make a new habit of saying 'No thank you' to cakes and treats. The 'no thank you' pledge!
    2. Skip for 20 minutes 6 days a week.
    3. Only drink alcohol 1 day a week

Good luck to all!
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Goals:
    1. Exercise at least 3 x per week (I've been managing 2 x lately, so upping that!)
    2. Bring my lunch. Eat out for lunch only 1 x per week (as opposed to the 4 x last week...)!
    3. Log everything!!
  • sahm23ladies
    sahm23ladies Posts: 91 Member
    This is the first group I've joined so here we go!

My goals:
    Lose 5 lbs by xmas
    limit alcohol to 1 drink/day
    drink my weight in oz in water
    exercise 5 days/week - I'm in week 7 of c25k so... run 3 days/week & weight bearing exercise the other 2

Good luck everyone!
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    I would be happy to lose 5lb.
    I have just started Spinning which I am going to fit into my weekly exercise programme. (spinning Tuesday, swimming / gym Wednesday, walking 4 days, running saturday and a class sunday)
    I will reduce my alcohol consumption to one night per week and log everything
  • LOVE THIS!

I am starting the JM30DS today as well!!

CURRENT: 167.5lbs
    CHRISTMAS GOAL: 165lbs
    FINAL GOAL: 150lbs

Since Christmas is only 4 weeks away I'm setting my goal as reasonable as possible...if...I'm sorry not if...WHEN I beat it, great!!