Week Two!

Options
kotersmom
kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
Just thought it would be good to start a new thread each week. This group has really kept me motivated so far!

So Day 1 Week 2 - I am awake at 3 with a migraine. Seems like I've had more since I started working out again. I am sensing a pattern here because this happened the last time. But I have taken my migraine meds and hope by the time I do get up I'll feel better!

Good luck on your second week everyone!

Replies

• Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options

So Day 1 Week 2 - I am awake at 3 with a migraine. Seems like I've had more since I started working out again. I am sensing a pattern here because this happened the last time. But I have taken my migraine meds and hope by the time I do get up I'll feel better!

Are you drinking enough water? That sometimes helps me alot. Hope you feel better soon.
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Are you drinking enough water? That sometimes helps me alot. Hope you feel better soon.

Thank you! I am feeling better after a couple hrs sleep but really weak. Power and Resistance will have to wait until after work.
  • rhoades716
    Options
    I get migraines sometimes when I try and workout and I am really dehydrated.
  • Staceyp76
    Staceyp76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Well started week two today and already I can see an improvement in my endurance. Cardio power didn't make me want to puke this time. :)
  • lao482
    lao482 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread. Seeing that others are sweating through it as well really helps to motivate me. I feel stronger this week, but gained a little weight..boo! Cardio Power and Resistance completed today and on to Pure cardio tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Started day one of week 2, also noticed endurance is better. I had to stop less for water this go around and was able to start with the exercises longer before needing water. Lets finish this up strong guys! we can do it!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 -Cardio Power and Resistance seeing improvement made it through the whole 11 min warm-up and I'm seeing a tiny improvement in trying to do full push-ups ; )

PS: I know today is week 2 day 2 but I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday ( I work nights and I do my workouts an 1 hr before I go to work )

Pure Cardio this evening !!!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 -Cardio Power and Resistance seeing improvement made it through the whole 11 min warm-up and I'm seeing a tiny improvement in trying to do full push-ups ; )

PS: I know today is week 2 day 2 but I didn't get a chance to comment yesterday ( I work nights and I do my workouts an 1 hr before I go to work )

Pure Cardio this evening !!!

Well done!

Don't worry about posting if you can't make it! You're working out - that's the main thing! Just do what you can, when you can :smile:
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Pure Cardio today and I must say I HATE this video. I love all the other ones but this video and I do not get along. LOL
  • rhoades716
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 -Cardio Power and Resistance, I can definitely see an improvement from last week. I wouldn't necessarily say its a strength gain, but I think it is I am getting more familiar with the exercises so therefore I can do them better. They don't seem so awkward. Great workout though, i enjoy this one until the end when you think you are done and he says one more exercise LOL.
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    I can't believe I only have two more workouts this week. I am still motivated to complete this program so hopefully that motivation continues
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    I can't believe week 2 is coming to an end! I have seen results in this short time and this makes me excited to see how I look by the end of it all =) I truly love Insanity!
  • Beckyloo80
    Options
    Did Cardio power and resistance today, Must admit, I struggled today.............but I have noticed HUGE improvements in my body!
    Tomorrow is Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs..... Then that is the end of week 2!

Finish strong!
  • Staceyp76
    Options
    Cardio power as well today. I did notice my body feels fatigued but I feel that I am still doing better then Day 2.