Planning out your week...

Options
esta94510
esta94510 Posts: 14 Member
What are you going to do this week that will help you stay on track that you didn't do last week? Besides Thanksgiving:noway:

This week I'm going to focus on eating the right portions and not giving in to the sweets. Strength Training 3 times this week. No excuses:)

Replies

• aprildcampbell
    aprildcampbell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My plan for this week is to workout Monday, Wednesday or Thursday and Friday for weekdays and find time on weekend for at least one day if not both. 1 hour Cardio and strength training each time at gym.
    I've already put my lunches into tupperware containers for the week so portion control is done since I can't have seconds at work.
    And now to change my favorite goal I started at the begining of the month. I have too much wine so I planned to thin it out and drink more wine, and I must say, I was on my way to successfully completing this goal but now, I must drink less. I'll do an extra 30 minutes of cardio if I want to have a single glass of wine at night.
  • Ksamprasa
    Options
    My plan is to do 30 mins of some sort of exercise Mon - Sat, track my food and eat better. Did pretty well today - ate well, went horseback riding and did a 32 min Daily Burn workout. I also want to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night this week.
  • lejlabas
    Options
    My plan for this week is to keep on with my cardio workouts, workout for 6 days and rest on 7th day, and about my diet I plan to eat only healthy food so no white bread and sweets for me this week :)
  • ILoveFroggies
    ILoveFroggies Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My plan is to give up sweets (or limit them to no more than 1 serve a day and only on some days), do a 30 day shred workout every day (takes about 25 mins), and eat the recommended calorie amount each day that MFP tells me :)
  • KB1127
    Options
    My plan is to exercise an hour a day after I get up so there will be no excuses why I didn't
    To eat healthy and to stop when I am full not when the plate is empty.
  • andreamgill
    Options
    This week will be filled with 12 hour work days. Ugggggggg. I will get on the treadmill at least 4 times this week for an hour each time and stop eating crappy carbs. Oh, I love carbs. I need some serious motivation!! Excuses, the couch and carbs, I've tried them in conjunction and I can guarantee they do NOT produce any positive or desired results. I’ve seen a picture in here which read "A YEAR FROM NOW, WHAT WILL I WISH I HAD DONE TODAY?"
  • marievil222
    Options
    Well, I just began this site, and I love it! I have started getting into the best shape I can before surgery in late February or early March 2013. It will help so much with the recovery, and my new vegan diet helps with my chemo tummy. :D Exercising, I have found helps tremendously as well, but more with energy levels and whatnot. Sometimes, though, I am just lazy as hell and need some motivation. This looks like a good group to join. ....As for what I am going to do this week.... I am beginning my core exercises that my sister [who is recovering from a double mastectomy herself and is a yoga/pilates instructor] showed me. You may hear [read] me whining about my dead abs later this week. :laugh: have a good day, all!
  • nashbear
    nashbear Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am going to log everything that I put in my mouth. I have boxing on Monday, Thursday. I am going to lift on Monday, Weds, Friday. Saturday I have a parade. Not sure how long I will be on my feet plus holding down the Elmo balloon. That must be a few calories burend. :) Good luck guys.
  • esta94510
    Options
    I need to cut back on coffee and the wine! I'll start this week too. Happy working out:)
  • rmtaft
    Options
    This week I am bringing my walking shoes to work and starting a walking group for teachers/co-workers who share the same lunch period. I am going to eliminate refined sugar from my diet and go to the gym when I get home for at least 30 minutes on the eliptical. I will keep my hand weights by my television and work my arms during commercial breaks.
  • rmtaft
    Options
    Oh and last but not least, log my food and exercise in my diary :)
  • esta94510
    Options
    Awesome Rhonda, I'm going to steal your idea. I'm going to do sit ups in between commercials tonight! :happy:
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    I'm going to make better choices in food, and everyday activities. Like take the stairs instead of the elevator. And work on portion control!!!!

By the way, my name is Karina. And I'm looking to lose nearly 60Ibs. I'm 20 years old, a mother and wife. I'm also working part time and soon becoming a full time student!!
  • esta94510
    Options
    Welcome Karina:) I'm 41, 2 kids oldest 21...looking to loose the last 10-15 pounds. Let's all help keep each other on track. It takes a village.
  • steelmaggie228
    steelmaggie228 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I get to use my new Groupon this week! Four Zumba or Belly Dancing classes at a local dance/fitness studio. I signed up for one of each this week. Stoked!
  • IvyWhispers
    IvyWhispers Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I do belly dancing :)
    It's so much fun you forget your actually exercising
  • jagspal
    Options
    I plan avoiding alcohol & desserts!
  • sabrina19899
    Options
    since my whole day is basically used up im planning on waking up this week at 5:30 and walk around my block as many times until 6am and then get ready for work. Avoid soda and late afternoon candy snacks at school
  • litebright33
    litebright33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This week I plan on doing the 30 day shred everyday but one. I've got two days down so far and feeling the burn :)
  • mhogge
    mhogge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sense I am new to this site, but not new to having a trainer i need to follow through with monday, wenesday, friday as strength training and tuesday and thursday cardio. I am trying to stick to my 4a.m. swim at least 4 days during the week. I got out of this for a while but going to start it again.