How Is Everyone?

Options
I see there hasn't been too much activity here for the past week. I hope all is ok.... I started two weeks ago - lost then blew it.. so I have restarted this week. Christmas is coming and so is February vacation. I need to get down the 30 lbs Dukan feels I should.

I hope everyone else is still doing well!!

Replies

• pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Still loving the dukan way as a basis for my food plan!
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I have lost 10 pounds since Oct 30.
    I told my husband about it and he said...." I cannot really tell . I just don't see it " LOL!
    Next week he has an appointment to his eye doctor! :laugh:

On a serious note, I strongly believe that I will be on Dukan Diet for the rest of my life.........this thing just works for me.
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    I told my husband about it and he said...." I cannot really tell . I just don't see it " LOL!

On a serious note, I strongly believe that I will be on Dukan Diet for the rest of my life.........this thing just works for me.

Seriously, breaking the "not so great" carb addiction I had is the best thing that ever happened for my fitness... the Dukan Plan just works for me as well.. It's weird, the Dukan Plan set my True Weight at 139, my doctor set it for 125-135, but 129 just feels "right" now...

I am a Dukanite for life!
  • dia77
    Options

Seriously, breaking the "not so great" carb addiction I had is the best thing that ever happened for my fitness... the Dukan Plan just works for me as well.. It's weird, the Dukan Plan set my True Weight at 139, my doctor set it for 125-135, but 129 just feels "right" now...

I am a Dukanite for life!
    LIKE!
  • dia77
    Options
    I got to say this: I am wow-ed by my weight loss! The weight is getting off steadly , BUT the inches that I am losing are amazing.
    I feel so good!
    It is weird how the weight is moving: first - my legs, now my arms and back ....hope soon will be my muffin top:)
    I am not going to lie, I have dreams about chocolate and fries , but knowing that I will be able to have them soon , gives me that yey feeling:))

Love , love , love it!
  • IoTheo
    IoTheo Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OMG chocolate I think I'm gonna faint............
    I do like the progress but I DO DO DO miss a lot of staff, anything else would be a lie.