Who inspires you in the Insanity DVD's?

Options
kotersmom
kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
Since I first did Plyo, that girl that is on the left front in the red shorts and black sports bra has been my inspiration. Don't know who she is but she just seems to have this attitude I LOVE! And her abs are amazing!! She just inspires me to keep going.

So who inspires you to keep pushing through to make it to the end??

Replies

• raggyanndoll
    Options
    For the Plyo video, I liked the African American girl with the Insanity T-shirt. I loved how she had to rest but then when the camera was in her face at the end, she was pumping with a face that said it was hurting a bit. Loved her.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I love watching Tania, she's beastly! Also she's Shaun T's best friend (she was his best man or woman at his wedding!). Anna is also one of my favorites, she always looks so intense!
  • emily_bird
    Options

Cool link! Thanks

I think Ariel is now a redhead, though !

From Asylum, Rachel is in all of the videos or nearly all of them and she is incredible ! Forget about keeping up with the boys, her determination is utterly inspiring. It's more of her constant focus which is utterly transparent that inspires, as opposed to her body !
    Alicia is a 40-something mom of twins (and she doesn't look it) who just does the exercises so well and she seems to just go for it.More, she seems to enjoy it.

I also really like Shaun T. What I appreciate is that while he holds you accountable and pushes you to work at your hardest, he also has some common sense and he isn't an overzealous trainer who takes it overboard.I've seen a lot of people who have a "my way or the highway" and they push you too hard. I'm not against pushing yourself, but I've seen a lot of people do it when they aren't ready and a lot of injuries.Shaun T has common sense and he proves that there is more than one way to do something, because if you can't do it perfectly at first, do it the best way that you can at your skill level. It will come - but you work at it. He seems like a coach who will push you REALLY hard, but he isn't well, for lack of a better word:nuts.
  • LJP1982
    LJP1982 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am with kotersmom, the brunette with the red shorts in Plyo is amazing!
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    "Don't have your legs too wide, JOSH."

Gets me every time. I couldn't wait for the end of that video because it cracked me up.