Exercise log

Options
What do you guys do for you log. Do you log abs, strenght, cardio etc. It would be great if someone with some knowhow logged the levels as an exercise option...:love:

Replies

• pattiFM
    pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's hard to know EXACTLY how many calories without a HRM, but the general consensus is to log it as circuit training. There's a formula I snagged from Jillian's website to calculate your personal 30DS burn..

your body weight x 3.267 and then divide it by 3

That's 3.267 calories burned per pound each hour divided by 3 to get each 20 minute workout.

Hope this helps!
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    our body weight in pounds or kilos? I've been logging it as high intensity aerobics
  • bonifachi
    bonifachi Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    There is some equation you do, but I have forgotten it right now. I burn about 180 cals in the 20 minutes, which feels about right for me! Just search in the discussion field "how many calories burned during 30 DS"
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Great info thanks for that ok Ive invited everyone as I need to be accountable!!! lol anyway have found the vids and kids are going to bed soon and then Im giving it ago xx wish me luck :) and goodluck ladies lets get those abs of steel :noway:
  • pattiFM
    pattiFM Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    your body weight x 3.267 and then divide it by 3
    our body weight in pounds or kilos? I've been logging it as high intensity aerobics

Pounds :) Sorry I didn't specify
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) lucky for google it will work out what I weigh in pounds

So I've used your calculation and works out to be 198 cals YAY I enter it in MFP as high impact aerobics and that works out to be 193 so it pretty close.
  • wildfirefly1
    Options
    Thanks guys - I'm about to do day 2 time to see how we go with sore muscles!