Welcome Everyone!

Options
2»

Replies

• jyvonne27
    jyvonne27 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I'm Jenn, 27 yrs old, single mom of a toddler and part time student. Whew! I started with Weight Watchers in Feb and have lost almost 50 lbs (hoping to hit 50 at my weigh in today). I work out 3-4 days/week on my lunch break at work. Decided to switch over to MFP as I only have about 10 lbs left to go and don't want to keep paying WW. Will miss the support and accountability at the meetings, but hoping I can find some of that here :)

SW: 201.6
    CW: 152
    GW: 140
  • aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Kathi. I am 43, I am a single, working mom of two boys ages 12 and 10 (tomorrow!!).

I started officially working out on 8/14/12. I have lost 46+ lbs so far. My total goal is 85lbs.

Kathi, that's AWESOME! almost 50lbs in three months? Way to go!
  • aprilelayne
    aprilelayne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey All! I'm Jenn, 27 yrs old, single mom of a toddler and part time student. Whew! I started with Weight Watchers in Feb and have lost almost 50 lbs (hoping to hit 50 at my weigh in today). I work out 3-4 days/week on my lunch break at work. Decided to switch over to MFP as I only have about 10 lbs left to go and don't want to keep paying WW. Will miss the support and accountability at the meetings, but hoping I can find some of that here :)

Jenn, I also did WW before and due to money and the change in program (when they switched to PointsPlus) I moved here to MFP. I'm sure we can get a chatty group of people in here to push you along in your journey!

50lbs is a huge feat! Just remember that these last ten pounds may be the hardest for you no matter what program you follow, just just pushing through.