just started insanity

Options
I just started insanity today. Please tell me it gets better. I Had a baby 8 months ago. Used to be so active, goes to body attack/body combat classes 3/4x a week. It was easy then, but after the C section, everything just seems hard. I have to work twice as much. Need to go back to my pre-pregnancy weight or even close to it.

Replies

• Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi! Even though Insanity is an hard workout ( and it will stay like that ), you will get better and you will start seeing results soon. Do the best that YOU CAN DO. Focus on your form and push yourself everyday. Love to hear from you after 4 weeks to find out how you feel then! Digg deeper :wink:
  • The_Pink_hornet
    The_Pink_hornet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i started insanity yesterday and am finding it hard but i feel really good that i have completed the 1st 2 days i know i will feel and look fantastic after 60 days.Good luck on your journey.:wink:
  • jammbot
    Options
    I started today as well! I have started and stopped in the past and am really going to push myself to complete it this time. We can do it!
  • jhc7324
    jhc7324 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I'm smiling because I love it!

Its hard, but its supposed to be hard. The program is built to change your body in 2 months. That's a really short time, so it only makes sense that it has to be hard. Eventually you'll look forward to the new workouts.

I just started month 2 last night, and yep, its still hard as hell, but I don't feel as sore as I did after day 1 so that's something.
  • Jorie75
    Options
    Thanks for the comments, specially the encouragement. i really need it. It's a hard workout, but Im doing ok so far. The hardest part is doing it by myself, compared to when I do the classes at the gym. My arms, sides and thighs are pretty sore. I'm also trying my best to eat healthier and more frequent. I am also pushing myself to complete the program. :smile: