the text said that sucks...my picture :(

Options
2»

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I would have replied "what sucks?" If he's already seen a full length shot then it seems like a weird response. Like maybe he texted the wrong person because he was having two conversations and the other person lost their job or cat or something.

I would have too...just to see what he says.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Im sorry your feelings were hurt. And great job on your progress.

I will say I don't consider a 16 curvy unless you're 6 ft tall. I would consider a 16 and above BBW. This is subjective but a lot of guys I've talked to have told me. I was once an 18, and I had to work hard so I understand. It's just these terms can mislead and confuse others.
    My cousin who's a size 18 and 5'5 put "average" on her profile. She did go on and say she was a curvy gal (in her profile) and that she loved being curvy. I thought that was completely misleading. Her pics were flattering ones and of her face, which is beautiful.

But in the end, what you think about yourself matters most. Be proud of you and if he was that rude to someone he hardly knows, imagine what an asshat he is to people he does know.
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    But in the end, what you think about yourself matters most. Be proud of you and if he was that rude to someone he hardly knows, imagine what an asshat he is to people he does know.

Agreed!! And I have to applaud your use of asshat. I didn't know that was a commonly used term, but I love it. :flowerforyou:
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well, judging from the one pic that I can see on your profile, you are a beautiful woman.

Some guys are just really douchey. Don't let just one guy get you down. There are billions of others out there and somewhere there is one that will appreciate you.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    He was probably expecting something a "more" than just a pic of you and your Mom... In any case, keep your head up, the online game is brutal.