ccmandel
ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
Yummy desserts go here

Replies

• obored1
    obored1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins

Ok, let me start by telling you this is my own kitchen creation. I am a baker, a very good one, that is why I am fat !! so I've been playing and although these are very edible, so much that my family eats and doesn't know they are fake, They are my first batch and I may be improving it later.

Ingredients:

1.75 Cups of Old Fashioned Oats, after measured, grind in food processor to make oat flour
    1 Cup Mashed Bananas (food processor is great) do the dry oats first
    1/2 Cup unsweetened Apple sause
    1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt *this I may reduce later
    3 egg whites
    2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder, (mine was 140 calories for 1 scoop 26 g protein)
    3/4 cup granular Splenda, could use any cup for cup sweetener and may reduce if your palate isn't like mine, I like it sweet still a half cup may be plenty for some of you.
    1 tsp Cinnamon cause its good for you
    1 tsp Baking soda
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp salt

you can add chocolate chips, nuts, etc but I didn't and they are not in the stats below

divide evenly into greased muffin tins ( or use liners) I used Pam spray Makes 12 regular sized muffins, the tins should be filled very close to the top, they will rise.

Bake 350 for 17 to 22 minutes depending on your tin and oven

So here's the stats, 111 calories, 18 Carbs, 1 Fat, 8 Protein, 2 Fiber YUM YUM Enjoy
  • nacs246
    nacs246 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Date and Flake Cake

Ingredients:
    1 Cup pitted dates
    1 Cup Sugar
    2 Eggs
    1 3/4 Cup Sifted Flour
    1 Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
    180 gm Butter.
    1/4 Cup Cocoa

Method:
    Take pitted dates and add Bicarb over it then throw 1 cup boiling water over it and allow to cool. Beat Sugar and Butter. Add eggs. Lastly add date mix.Pour int 30cm square pan. Sprinkle flake over top and then sprinkle Pecans. Bake at 180 degrees for +/_ 45-60 minutes. test with tooth pick.

Voila Enjoy.

Number of servings 20

Total: 3372 359 176 121 1499 284

Per Serving: Calories -169 Carbs-18 Fat-9 Protein-6 Sodium-75 Sugar14
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins

Ok, let me start by telling you this is my own kitchen creation. I am a baker, a very good one, that is why I am fat !! so I've been playing and although these are very edible, so much that my family eats and doesn't know they are fake, They are my first batch and I may be improving it later.

Ingredients:

1.75 Cups of Old Fashioned Oats, after measured, grind in food processor to make oat flour
    1 Cup Mashed Bananas (food processor is great) do the dry oats first
    1/2 Cup unsweetened Apple sause
    1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt *this I may reduce later
    3 egg whites
    2 scoops chocolate whey protein powder, (mine was 140 calories for 1 scoop 26 g protein)
    3/4 cup granular Splenda, could use any cup for cup sweetener and may reduce if your palate isn't like mine, I like it sweet still a half cup may be plenty for some of you.
    1 tsp Cinnamon cause its good for you
    1 tsp Baking soda
    2 tsp baking powder
    1/4 tsp salt

you can add chocolate chips, nuts, etc but I didn't and they are not in the stats below

divide evenly into greased muffin tins ( or use liners) I used Pam spray Makes 12 regular sized muffins, the tins should be filled very close to the top, they will rise.

Bake 350 for 17 to 22 minutes depending on your tin and oven

So here's the stats, 111 calories, 18 Carbs, 1 Fat, 8 Protein, 2 Fiber YUM YUM Enjoy

I'm going to try these... Thanks so Much!!! :flowerforyou:
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes (From Pinterest)

Yields 34 cupcakes

Preheat oven to 350F

Mix one box of White Angle Food Box Cake Mix with one 20oz can of Pineapple in 100% own juice. Add about 7 drops of yellow food coloring.

You can either lightly grease a 13x9 cake pan or use cupcakes. (My nutritional is per cupcake.) Only fill each cupcake about 1/2 full, it tends to really puff up! Should be golden brown in 18-20 minutes.

Calories 57
    Carbs 13
    Fat 0
    Protein 1
    Fiber 0
    Sodium 113

Very light and fluffy...and AMAZING!