Work Out Tip Day 3

Options
Make a simple home gym! You do not need any expensive gym equipment or machines to get a total body work out! Plus it takes out ones less excuse of not wanting to go to the gym! Here is list of work out equipment that would make a perfect home gym!

--Exercise Ball or Swiss Ball-This amazing ball is super versatile and can be used to work out pretty much any part of the body!

--Free Weights-Now don't go out and buy a huge rack of free weights. All you will need is a set that you are pretty comfortable holding and a set that takes a bit of an effort to lift for various exercises. I have a 10 pound set and a 15 pound set.

--Resistance Bands or Tubes-If you don't want to lift a weight, then the next best option is a set of resistance bands or tubes! Some would say that the bands or tubes are even better than free weights because the range of motion you can get!

--Body Bar--These are padded weight bars that add just the right weight to your everyday exercises!

--Yoga Mat--Obviously for yoga but also a good mat for exercises that have to be performed on the floor.

--Jump Rope--We all loved to play jump rope at recess and now we can use it to burn serious calories in just a few minutes in the middle of our living room!

--Kettle Bells--For me, the kettle bell is a work out equipment must! If you plan on having a killer circuit training work out you have to throw in some kettle bell! Only one will do just fine! Try getting one that takes a bit of effort to swing around. I am most comfortable with a 20 pounder.

--Medicine Ball--Great for Arm and core work outs.

--Bosu Ball--This is like a Swiss ball cut in half and stuck to a plastic base! You can do so many exercises on this while trying to balance. A killer leg and abs work out tool!

That's it! You don't need some expensive and bulky machine! You can just have a little corner of you bed room, living room, basement or garage and become one hot mama!

Do you have a favorite piece of exercise equipment! Did I leave anything out! I hope you all have a great day!

--

Replies