11/27 Weigh In

Options
Hi all! Briefly describe your journey thus far and give your starting weight.

Began my journey at 294.8. I was lazy, unmotivated, and complacent. I found MFP and Zumba and the rest is history. I have lost 34 pounds so far and have no plan of stopping.

11/27-261.4
12/4-
12/11-
12/18-
12/25-
1/1-

Replies

• spudnz
    spudnz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my journey has largely been with Weight Watchers where I lost 67.02 pds (I work in kgs, so had to find a converter!!!) Sounds much better in pounds!!! Slowly over the past few months I have had some health issues and reformed my bad habits and have gained some back again. My son in law showed me 'my fitness pal' after he has lost around 15kgs, and I have decided to really give it a go!!

Stats:
    Start weight - 90.4kgs (199.29 pds) January 6 2010
    Lost 30.4kgs (67.02 pds) February 14 2011
    27/11/12 - 146.16 (66.3kgs)
    4/12/12 -

I would like to get to 61kgs (134.48) - I think my body would be comfortable with that! And my mind of course!
  • Waters378
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm starting fresh, recently lost my job after 10 yrs (bad), became a first time nana (good) plan on spending lots of time with my new grandson, not going to work for a while so I'll have plenty of time to exercise which at my age (58) is key to losing the weight. I love this program!

11/27-221.0
    12/4-
    12/11-
    12/18-
    12/25-
    1/1-

Good luck to all. May the holidays be kind to us!
  • BrittneeKS
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Thank you so much for doing this challenge- this is what I needed. I started working out 7/8/2012 -starting weight was 178. I got down to 143 before Thanksgiving, but weighed in at 148 this morning. I just found out my Thyroid is out of wack too, so I hope by joining this group I can kick off 2013 the right way.

11/27- 148
    12/4-
    12/11-
    12/18-
    12/25-
    1/1-
    Brittnee
  • Mom2ACJC
    Mom2ACJC Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I was NOT thrilled as I weighed this morning, following Thanksgiving. Have gained 5 pounds since my last weigh in. I have set some specific goals starting now and extending into 2013. Right now I currently weigh 236 pounds. My goal for this 5 week challenge is 10 pounds. No gaining over Christmas and exercising regularly, while counting calories. Thanks for issuing the challenge. This is just what I needed.
  • jenrwolf
    jenrwolf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for this group! I was looking for something to help me get a head start on the new year. This will be great. My story isn't terribly exciting. I had my first child a few years ago and have struggled with the weight loss since. I'm hoping this site can help hold me accountable.

Starting weight on 11/27 - 136.2 lbs.
  • Pooj_K
    Pooj_K Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lately lost motivation to lose and have been packing on pounds ...

CW 11/27: 162
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi all! This is just what I needed! I am Laurie and I am taking off weight I gained since I married my husband 8 years ago!

This morning: 11/27 ---186.5
  • KaitlynMatheson
    Options
    Hey everyone,

I am new to this whole thing but am tired of my weight and how it makes me feel. I'm ready for an active live where I can feel good and healthy in the body I'm in!

Today's weight: 152 (I'm only 5 feet and 1 inch tall)
  • MoguletteLilian
    Options
    Hello ppl my 1st time joining an online weightloss group. hopefully this will be effective.

Todays weight- 86.9kg

see u guys next Tue.....
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Yesterdays weight 234 pounds..up 5 pounds since Thanksgiving.
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    start weight 194... Good luck everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Oliviashar10
    Oliviashar10 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I began my weight loss journey September 2012, my starting weight was 243 lbs. I've lost 24lbs since then.

11/27/12
    Today I'm weighing in at 219 lbs

LET'S DO THIS EVERYONE!!! :smile:
  • AnotherAustinGirl
    AnotherAustinGirl Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm Pat from Austin.

11/27 - 192.0

Almost two years ago I was 258. Had lapband surgery about a year and a half ago. It's still a struggle though definitely not an easy way out but a tool that has been very helpful to me.
  • Sherry2555
    Sherry2555 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I am Sherry from Florida.

Just joined MFP at the suggestion of a friend. SHe only uses it to track calories/weight. I however am looking forward to the challenges and help/advice/support from others!

I am down to my last 14 pounds to lose. I've lost 15 pounds since September but am now at a standstill. I have struggled with weight since I was a teenager--with a high of 200 and a low of 130. My goal is to get to 140--I want to be a healthy/fit weight-not a stick!

11/27 154.4
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I think this is just what I needed. I joined WW in Jan and MFP in Feb. I have slipped big time lately. I'm to exhausted to work out, which I know is a lame excuse, and my eating habits are out of control. I weighed myself today, and I'm sad to say I've put on a few pounds. I'd like to lose 10 lbs during this challenge.
    CW 163 lbs

Good Luck everyone! We can do this!!!!
  • abunk72
    Options
    Yay! More support! I need all the help I can get! I have lost the "baby" weight several times with weight watchers but keep gaining it back! So frustrating!!!! My biggest problem is finding time to spend on me. I have four children and a husband that works a lot of hours to provide for our brood. I am rededicating myself to getting healthy and this is just the sort of support I need.

11/27/12 - 207.2lbs
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm excited to do this challenge as I've been looking for something to get me back I. The swing of things. Long story short, was always thin had kids and have struggled with my weight since. I joined MFP over a year ago but have been here religiously for about 250 days. I started running around June and will do my first half-marathon this Sunday. My highest weight ever is 241 but I started MFP at 231.

11/27-182.0
  • joygong
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started my journey 4 years ago at 222 lbs. I got down as low as 134 but have since gained weight due to laziness. I'm ready to reach the rest of my goal and get to 115!

11/27-153
    12/4-
    12/11-
    12/18-
    12/25-
    1/1-
  • pangintx
    Options
    Hi everyone! I decided to join the challenge b/c at this point I have no accountability in my weight loss journey. I start on 9/22 at a weight of 234 (not my highest ever). As of this morning I was down to 205.4 lbs. I am doing a mixture of different eating plans (a little Paleo, South Beach, Atkins and Low glycemic) in hopes to try to tackle other health issues. I hope to be under 200 at the end of 2012.

11/27-205
    12/4-
    12/11-
    12/18-
    12/25-
    1/1-
  • sweetheartblonde
    Options
    Hey all!!!

my highest weight was 300 lbs @ the end of july& then my ex n I broke up, & i am down to 242 this morning! my goal was to be @ 232 by december 1st but lost motivation over this holiday weekend. Time to get back on track!!!

cw;242

goal for next week is: 235, && for overall by Jan is to get to 200!