Water Wednesday!!!

Options
How much water can you drink on Wednesday??? I need this SO BADLY!! I've been terrible with my water intake for a solid week now! It's on!!

Replies

• sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I've been drinking tons of water recently.
  • susannegreen
    susannegreen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I need this too! I have been off work for a week and haven't drank NEARLY enough water!! Good luck!!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Excited to see how much I drink!! :)
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm game. We need to do a water weekend. At work we have pallets of water and fridge full so I'm always grabing a bottle...but on the weekends at home I'm so bad about not drinking enough.
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I'm fine with my water intake during the weekdays - maybe if I remembered to bring home my water bottle on the week-ends I would get enough those days too.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm game. We need to do a water weekend. At work we have pallets of water and fridge full so I'm always grabing a bottle...but on the weekends at home I'm so bad about not drinking enough.

That's a great idea!!! Consider it done! :-)
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bring it on. I'm ready for Water Wednesday - even Water Week! :)

I have 9 days before the end of the challenge at the Y - I want to reach my 1st goal of 15 lbs by then. I tried on a pair of jeans hanging in the closet - I can get them on!!! a bit snug but I am close to wearing them again. So, I am going to kick some butt and drink lots of water this next week.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I like the idea of Water Weekend.. I am also good during the week but horrible on the weekends.
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I drank 80 oz today!
  • lisadekk
    lisadekk Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    drank or 128 oz today - lost track after that!