REALLY fed up of not losing now

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I am sticking carefully to the calories set by MFP and have looked at other calculators which give me similar values. However I'm not losing inches or pounds.

Lots of threads say I should UP my calories but it doesn't make sense to me. Do others find this has worked or should I decrease them?

I'm 5ft7, 47 female and weight 149 pounds. According to scales, body fatvpercentage is 36.

I eat 1450 plus exercise calories.
I'm DESPERATE!! help!

Replies

• FaithNHealth
    FaithNHealth Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I actually notice that whenever I do eat more than my calorie goal, it doesn't really hurt me, it really just means I need more calories from my activity that day. Do you track macros? Or just calories? Try changing up your workout too!
  • sherbear514
    sherbear514 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How often are you exercising? How much cardio and how much weight training? What is your percentages of protein vs carbs? All these factors will play a role. If you can give me an idea of what you are doing now i might be able to help you. ~Sherri~
  • jaz050465
    Options
    I'm a bit in consistant. I was doing Bidy Revolution but got fed up of it so JUST started Chalean extreme which I'm going to alternate with running. Just starting a 10k plan on runkeeper.

My macros were those set by MFP but peoe have said I shoukd increase my protein. What do you think?
  • kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Definitely increase your protein intake. You aren't even meeting MFP's goals, which are low to begin with. (Assuming you are still in default.)

Are you using a HRM to monitor your exercise calories?
  • jaz050465
    Options
    No I've changed it now to 30% which is 109 Grams.

Trying to decide whether to get HRM and fitbit or bodymedia fit.