Full liquids

Options
Mlek1969
Mlek1969 Posts: 13 Member
What did you eat/drink during your full liquids stage? I still have one week left and am getting tired of shakes, yogurt and cream of chicken soup!

Thanks!

Replies

• mandyabraio
    mandyabraio Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can have sugar free puddings, cream of wheat, sugar free fudgicles..I have all kinds of creamed soups, tomato, potato, etc...if it has lumps in it just blend it up til the lumps are gone!!! I am still on full liquids until the 18th. I have two protein shakes a day to get my protein in....I played with mine, I even took chuncky soups and blended them up with milk to make them creamy...
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Got my stuff from the doctor's office. There was a huge variety of protein rich soups, broths, and shakes. Can't do too much of the sweet stuff, really needed the soups. And the prices were comparable with what I saw in the health food stores.
  • Gwynhyffar
    Gwynhyffar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I did a lot of different cream soups, and even did some mixing and matching. If you get some cheese soup, you can mix it with chicken, tomato, potato or broccoli to make a different sort of taste. Be careful to strain or blend the pieces, but otherwise that's what kept me going. I found I only needed about 1/4 cup to fill up, so each can lasted a long time. I had plastic containers in my fridge of all different sorts of soup that I would mix and match every day. I also used whole milk in the soups instead of water. It helped keep me full and contributed to calcium and protein.