Level 1 - Complete!

Options
Raw_Bean
Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
Wow...just finished Level 1! Yipeee! Proud of myself.

How did you find Level 1? Ready to kick Level 2's butt!??

Replies

• annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have a few days to go before completing the 10 day challenge, but... I'm thinking about NOT moving up to level two. Reason being, level one is still whuppin' my body. And if I do a month of level one, then a month of level two, then a month of level three, it'll make it last longer. I'm thinking of treating Level One as my 30-day Shred, then treating each following level as a separate 30-day shred. Is anyone else considering this?

Also, I was looking, and our spreadsheet here only goes thru the first ten days. Will there be a new spreadsheet for the next ten days, or is this one going to be added to? Does anyone know?
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 1 today! Getting nervous about Level 2. Level 1 was very difficult for me at first. But it *did* get easier. I had to make a couple modifications at the beginning, but by the end, I was mostly following Natalie. I'll try Level 2 and see how it goes. I'll probably watch it tonight just to see what I'm in for!
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    The tought of staying at Level 1 for a month has also crossed my mind. I have said in a previous thread that I've done the other levels before, I was doing a mix n match back in the summer (lasted maybe a week). Back then, I didn't find too much of a difference in difficulty between 1 and 2, I say that not really remembering details. I may start it tomorrow and thing "WTF!?"

I think if we do what we'd like, what we are comfortable with, as long as we are moving, we cannot go wrong! :smile:
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I finish Level 1 tomorrow morning, but I am not so sure about Level 2. My knees are killing me. Most days, I can't even do the jumping jacks correctly (I jog in place and do the arm movements, however). Took a couple of days off (family sleeping in my exercise area), and my knees felt better. Hoping Level 2 is less stress on my knees. If not, I may go back and do Level 1 a bit longer.
  • lynnacuff
    Options
    still whuppin mine too
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will be starting lvl 2 on Friday. I'm excited.

Lvl 1 has become easier for sure. I use heavier weights for bicep curls and chest press. Everything else is still a challenge. Getting through it without having to take the five second breaks.

I have been doing 30 day shred lvl 1 for a year because it was never my intention to do it every day and I felt like it was challenging. Now that I'm consistent I want to do lvl 2. Super excited.

I have not posted on the spreadsheet but I will later.
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have finished level 1. I did it for 9 days and rested on the tenth and started level 2. I am still intending to do that 10th day sometime. Im on day 4 of level 2. What i noticed about 30DS is it is very hard the 1st 3 days. IF you stick with it for 3 consecutivew days, the 4th day you follow Natalie most of the time. The 1st 3 days i was so sore i even thought i was really going to do it for more than 10 days but now im just looking forward to the 3rd level.

At the moment im doing taebo 3 to 4 times a week in the afternoon. After i finish 30DS im intending to start 6 weeks 6 pack and instead of taebo in the afternoon do 30 DS again from level 1 to level 3.
  • AliciaStinger
    AliciaStinger Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I have a few days to go before completing the 10 day challenge, but... I'm thinking about NOT moving up to level two. Reason being, level one is still whuppin' my body. And if I do a month of level one, then a month of level two, then a month of level three, it'll make it last longer. I'm thinking of treating Level One as my 30-day Shred, then treating each following level as a separate 30-day shred. Is anyone else considering this?

Also, I was looking, and our spreadsheet here only goes thru the first ten days. Will there be a new spreadsheet for the next ten days, or is this one going to be added to? Does anyone know?

Yes - in one of the other threads I mentioned that I was thinking about this. I said that if I completed the 30DS in 30 days, I'd probably just gain weight as soon as the 30 days was over. I was thinking about doing it until I could do each workout like Natalie instead of struggling through it at Anita's level. Level 1 is getting easier for me, but by the time I actually finish the first level, I might not be ready to move on. Since I'm trying to stick to the same schedule as everyone else, I'm going to try to move on and be done at the same time...but I may start it over when the group is done and take my time with it. It definitely couldn't hurt, and 20 minutes is about the most I can promise I'll work out in a day without making excuses to get out of it. I never plan on workout out for more than that.

Good luck with level 2 if you move on, and if not, you'll probably get more out of it in the long run!