Qi Gong

Options
Does anyone on here do Qi Gong? I've started using a pirated copy of Lee Holden DVD and I think it might be helpful. I'm never sure at first with anything. If you've tried Qi Gong I'd like to know your opinion. Thanks...

Replies

• swfloridagal
    Options
    I'm wondering how you like the Qi Gong? let us know? I've never tried it and i have chronic pain. Would like to know what you think?
  • lhulewsky
    Options
    I have to say I really like it. I recently enrolled in a chronic pain management program through my health insurance and they use Qi Gong as one of their treatment options. I use a DVD by Lee Holden. His website is www.exercisetoheal.com
    I think his prices are a little high but I am really loving the DVD. I saw him on public TV and DVR'd the workout but one of my kids deleted it so I went ahead and bought the DVD. My chiropractor friend recommends it to her patients. You can find clips on youtube and also on his website.
  • lhulewsky
    Options
    FYI my favorite from the website is Qi Gong for Healthy Joints & Bones I have also used Qi Gong The Flow Continues. They are both good...