Would love to have more friends!

Options
Shanel0916
Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
Hi, I'm Shanel I'm 28 years old with a 14 month old son I live in Florida, I'm 5'4 188lbs trying to lose 50lbs. I would love some more friends for motivation as well as I can give some support and motivation!

Replies

• lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 4'11" 142 lbs. I'm 37 y/o and I live in Minnesota (grew up Sunrise, FL though). I have about 20 more lbs to lose. I log everyday.
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    New to the group as well, feel free to add me!!
  • ketchup38
    ketchup38 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Similar stats... Started around 185llbs approximately 5ft 4 looking to get down to the 130-140llbs range. I'll add you!
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    similar stats add me!
  • samjoa
    Options
    Hey I am also looking for friends to give me a little support. Feel free to add me.
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 fluctuating from 174-175 trying to lose these last 35 lbs. I will add you. :)
  • m116
    m116 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm Marisa. I'm new to this whole thing. I'm 168cm / 5ft 5 and weigh 71.5kgs / 158lbs. I'm looking forward to losing at least another 25lbs.

BTW, sorry about the metric measurements, that is what I'm used to.

Anyways, lets burn this excess weight off together!
  • msamcoates
    msamcoates Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    What part of FL are you in?? I'm in Miami. I'm trying to lose about 20 - 25 pounds as well.
  • kchrizzy
    kchrizzy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Feel free to add me too. I fell off the wagon for the past week and a half and got back on track today. Would love support!
  • Sending request. All others can add me as well:)
  • Karamelicious
    Options
    I'm from The Bronx, New York and I'm looking to lose 25-30 pounds. This is second go around at this, feel free to add me.
  • trugift
    trugift Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    HELP! I've seem to have lost my weightloss/workout MOJO!

I was doing so well, then this thing called LIFE stole my MOJO...this is national security....I need some motivating friends and I believe in giving what is received.

Feel free to add me as well-
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    33, Ohio. I've got a ways to go... like 88 pounds, but feel free to add me. I love reading motivating stories.
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me as well.. I need a truck load to keep me motivated.... :happy:
  • thicknsexiTy
    thicknsexiTy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies! Feel free to add me!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to more friend
  • KaitlynMatheson
    Options
    I just started MyfitnessPal. I'm 5'1" and 152. Would love to get to 125. I would love to have some positive friends on here that can share some of their motivation!!