Anyone Starting Body Revolution tomorrow?

Options
I have decided to restart Body Revolution tomorrow, especially with all the food I consumed these past few days! Anyone else starting tomorrow? I really would like to stay encouraged by others going through at the same time...

Replies

• radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I started Saturday after feeling extremely guilty with 2 days of buffets while away. Today is my 1st cardio day, I'm adding an extra 30 minutes of yoga/kickboxing this first month to all days. This will be my 2nd full round of BR. I was using the workouts sporadically after I completed round 1 in May.
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    I am starting today, I hope I am not too late join! I would love to join you ladies in sharing our stories!
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I am starting my second round on Monday! :) Good luck to you though!
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    Did you see real results after your first round? I'm guessing you are, why would you otherwise be doing a second round :)
  • aliwitt82
    Options
    I am on my last week of round one and I have since lost 14 pounds but more than that I lost a lot of inches. I unfortunately didn't measure myself so I can't give you exact amounts but I can see it in the pictures (I take a picture every Monday so I can see the difference) . I am doing it again because I did like the results and also I want to be able to do more the second time than I was the first! I have in total lost 56 pounds so far but it wasn't till after doing Body Revolution that I could see the difference and that others were telling me how good I was looking! It is really worth it!
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    Good to hear that you had great results!! I took pictures and measurements as well, can't wait to see the difference in 3 months :)

I did Workout 1 and 2 on Thursday and Friday, and today I'll be doing the first cardio. I have the strength, but I don't have the stamina, so I'm quite worried about whether I'll make it through!
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I need the discipline of a program to keep working out. The few months after I finished my first round I felt really lost and didn't really know what to do or have any kind of plan to workout. I am past the first 2 workouts of 3 & 4, but I had to take a rest day between each one....I hit the up button a little too high! Back to 3 tomorrow. I'm subbing out her cardio for yoga or kickboxing, because it's too repetitive for me.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just bought Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for $99 and before I start using it, I wanted to make sure that people like it. By reading the posts here - it looks like it works (if you work it!). I plan on starting Xmas but I can't figure out how to start a new topic on this thread. I am doing c25k every other day - and I plan to do this on the alterate days. Would that be too much?
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just bought Jillian Michaels Body Revolution for $99 and before I start using it, I wanted to make sure that people like it. By reading the posts here - it looks like it works (if you work it!). I plan on starting Xmas but I can't figure out how to start a new topic on this thread. I am doing c25k every other day - and I plan to do this on the alterate days. Would that be too much?

I'm starting monday! I wanted to finish 30 day shred before I started and I finish 30ds saturday.

I'm almost finish c25k, today was week 7 day 1. I plan on to continue to run every other day along with body revolution, don't see why it would be a problem.
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @ tangie - thanks!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 4 of ripped in 30; body revolution is my next move. I'm loving the results so far from ri30; stupidly I didn't take measurements but all my pants are baggy, but I've gone from a tighter 11 to the 9 ( all in juniors) being too big. So 7s it is. Also a pair of size 6 are a bit baggy.
  • tatash16
    Options
    Started December 26, 2012.......so far I enjoyed the first two workouts...lol....looking forward to a healthier and skinnier me in 2013....
  • tatash16
    Options
    Great....if you don't mind me asking...did you follow the meal plan the first time around and what was your results.....I just started December 26 and going to succeed and finish...I have so many workouts that I tried and never completed but this one is going to be my first and definitely not my last!!
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Just getting started again with the kickstart....first workouts done today....I don't follow the eating plan...I really go back to weighing and measuring and looking at portion sizes on everything except those veggies that in the weight watcher world used to be considered free...so that would be the non-starchy type...those I basically just have as I want