Day 2- 30 day challenge!!

Options
2»

Replies

• lzygrl
    lzygrl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I haven't checked in with the group every day but I am on track and doing well! I am tracking EVERYTHING, keeping water well above the minimum and making good choices.

Hope everyone else is doing great. If not add me for some *kitten* kicking <3
  • HRSNelson
    HRSNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well so far this week has been a pretty good week for me. This time around I am not punishing myself if I want something I just have a bite and that has worked for taking the cravings away. I have been off of soda for 4 days now and I am already sarting to feel better about it. I have also made it a point to get some kind of physical acivity going aside from work and I am really proud of myself for it :)
  • codapea
    codapea Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Going good so far! Getting back on track the last couple days did wonder for the scale. Skipping the booze, doing 30 day shred, and drinking extra water led to an immediate drop of the 4 lbs that showed up after thanksgiving (must have been water weight). Yay!
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, happy Friday! I have been back on the wagon since my pizza night. I have logged several hundred calories under the last couple of days. Biked at 5:30 this am and decreased my late night snacking (which is huge for me).
    I really like reading how everyone else is doing, motivates me. Good luck everyone, I'm rooting for ya.