Week 3 of Week 8 but where is everyone?????

Options
Ummmmmmmmmmmm....... I haven't heard from anyone! The "Check-In" was Monday. What's the deal?:ohwell:

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I gain back some from the holiday :(
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sorry Kris!

As some of you already know...I was MIA for the last 5 days!

My online access was interupted because my cell phone will not hold a charge & my cell phone charger has a short in the wire! This morning, I walked ( 1.5 miles ) to the public library to get online! I have been doing great with my Food Choices & Exercises, even though I haven't been on MFP for the past few days! I made smart healthy decisions & watched my. portion sizes on Thanksgiving day!

I will go to TMobile on Wednesday or Thursday this week to upgrade my cell phone! I hope they have some great deals on a Samsung Galaxy S III!

I apologize that I have'nt been here to give my MFP Family, the inspiration & support that I normally do on a daily basis!
    I will be able to get back on point, when my NEW cell phone and be able to make my typical daily MFP rounds like I normally do!

Please be patient with me while I am on this involuntary "Haitus"!

I miss & think about you ALL even when I am not here on MFP! I hope & pray that your "Thanksgiving" was filled with Memories of Love, Family & Friends, Blessings and most of ALL Gratefulness & Thankfulness!

Always Be Blessed in Health, Healing & Wholeness! (¯`’•.¸(†♥†)¸.•’´¯) Have a Blessed and Prosperous Day! AMEN † ♥♥♥♥CYBER HUGZ ♥♥♥♥(((Huggin' U)))
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I lost my usual 1/2 lb.
  • sweet_teemarie
    Options
    (Shamed voice) Hey Guys,

Kudos to those of you who has stuck to the deal from day 1. I am in serious need of encouragement because i've been falling off the wagon, getting back on, and falling off again in the past 3 weeks. By the grace of God, I have not gained any weight but I have not lost any either.

I haven't been completely splurging but I have not been exactly "eating clean" either. I just don't know how to stop myself once I start on that downward spiral toward the ice-cream floats and the popeyes chicken lol!

And of course because of my lack of progress, I have been avidly avoiding my fitness pal; however, I am back on track and still going.
  • sweet_teemarie
    Options
    VirtuousVal...you should try upgrading your phone through targetmobile.com. If you're eligible for an upgrade through your phone carrier, you can get a good deal through a 3rd party. Of course there are rules so make sure u read the fine print but they're reasonable. I upgraded to a samsung galaxy 2 through targetmobile.com and paid $100 flat. You really can't beat that.