A new weigh in thread for each week? And what day?

Options
Do you think it's better to start a new "weigh in thread" for each week?
Or just keep updating the thread we already have?

Each thread can be as long as 20 pages, and we have used a little over 2 pages for the first weigh-in, so that may be a problem. I also think it'll be easier to see how everyone is doing each week and how many people are still active by having a new thread.

And what day you think should be a weigh in day?
We started the group on a Monday and that's the day for first weigh-in, but I personally prefer Sundays. I'm always in a rush to work Monday mornings and it's harder to weigh myself and update my stats here.

So I think it's best if the moderator opens a new thread each week, maybe on Sat night (for people who leave on east side of the world) and everyone updates their weekly weight either on Sunday or Monday.

What do you think?

Replies

• bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Start a new "weigh in thread" for each week. avoid any pages..;0)!
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    I like the new thread idea =). I weigh in on Saturdays!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    New thread sounds great and lets do Sunday but some people can wait till Monday if they want to. First one on Sunday (or Saturday) can start the thread
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    A new weigh in thread for each week would be perfect. What ever day everyone wants is fine with me. If I had my choice, I guess I would pick Sunday though. But, I'm open. I just hope to drop some pounds.
  • Maiseyy
    Maiseyy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like the idea alot, I will take care of it! I weigh myself usually on Friday, I will not have a problem to weigh on Sunday !
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    I'm easy. Looks like most people want Sunday :) I thought it was Sunday already anyway.
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i like the new thread idea and i've always weighed in on sundays.
  • kc82060
    kc82060 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I don't USUALLY weigh in at all lol which is why I need this challenge.
    I'm good with a new thread each week and Sundays ... thanks.
  • HappENEway
    HappENEway Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll officially weigh in on Sunday, but today I'm reporting two pounds lost (my ticker started at 1 lb.)! I sure hope water weight doesn't reverse that by Sunday. That may drive me to chocolate. :laugh:
  • jellybeanmusic
    jellybeanmusic Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I always weigh on a Monday, like the idea of a new thread each day rather than having to change my weigh day :o)
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I weighed in today and lost a lb.
  • jennifer907
    jennifer907 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    New thread please and another vote for Sundays! :)
  • Ksamprasa
    Options
    Another for a new thread and Sundays. :)
  • Tara_b
    Tara_b Posts: 14
    Options
    Me too (new thread and Sunday).

It's also good that only the moderator (Maiseyy) creates the weigh in threads.
    She may also adjust the template so that the weigh in day will be Sundays, plus one final weigh-in on Jan 1st.
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome
  • lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me, I've always had Sunday as my weigh day :)