Introductions

Options
louisey112
louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
Most people that are joining this challenge already know who I am, but if you don't, I'm sure you'll find out soon enough .. lol. I am in no way a fitness expert, but I like to set up challenges for my friends. So far we did a plank challenge which I totally rocked and just last month was a pushup challenge which is still ongoing (as for me, I totally failed that one!) So, see, I'm not perfect in these, but crunches is something most of us can do throughout the day - no limit - just do as many as you can and add five the next day - simple! Let's do this.

Replies

• A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Love it, thanks hon :drinker:
  • PaulW2MD
    PaulW2MD Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    how do i get talked into these things.........hah ha
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks:)
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    I FEEL GREAT! I CAN WIN! I. CAN. DOOOOOO THIS!! BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [insert sigh]. Okay, had to get that off my chest so I can focus on this crunch challenge. My core definitely needs a lot of tough love, so I'm going to give it what it wants.

Let's dig in!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I am SO in and very excited to be here! I will take before and afters, and see what results I get. My abs are pretty decent thanks to 6-Pack in 6-Weeks training and clean eating, but I want to feel the burn! :)
  • 1TenaciousGirl
    Options
    Excited to have ABS that rock like Dawns!!! Needed to challenge to keep focused this month!