End of week 1!

Options
How'd you guys do?!

Don't forget weigh in is today :)
I had a less than stellar week.... so I'm not expecting much of a change. But pushing through to week 2!

Goal today... drink WATER.... I need to flush out the weekend :) Also gonna try for an hour walk today.

Good luck :)

Replies

• 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    oops! I weighed yesterday, stayed the same today but that's ok- down 4! whoo hoo!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    oops! I weighed yesterday, stayed the same today but that's ok- down 4! whoo hoo!

That's fantastic!! Great work! :)

I guess it doesn't technically matter what day you weigh in... I've been thinking about weighing in on Fridays so the weekend doesn't derail me LOL
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    UGH! I have worked my butt off all week and have weighed myself everyday and NO CHANGE AT ALL! NOT EVEN A HALF A POUND!! :( So Im just gonna keep pushing myself hard through the next week and maybe on the next weigh-in ill lose something?!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    After several months of being a depressed slacker, I got back on track this week and lost 6 pounds! Super excited to see what I can do over the next few weeks, especially with getting back in some semblance of shape through exercise. I'll be going for a walk/jog in a bit when my breakfast has settled. Can't wait to hit the road!

Hope you all had a great week. Let's push ourselves and make week 2 awesome!!
  • MrsBiscoe
    MrsBiscoe Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on Thursday 11/29 and I lost 1 lb for the week. I will weigh in on Thursday 12/6. Thursday's is my weigh days so I will post my weight on those days. Good luck to everyone.
  • luvsunshine1
    luvsunshine1 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I plan to weigh in tomorrow if that's ok. Some great weight losses you guys.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    As of today I'm down 4lbs from last Monday. I thought we were weighing in on Mondays, as that's what the chart says. I guess as long as we weigh once a week we're good, right? I might see another half pound gone for tomorrow, so I'll log on the chart tomorrow. I've been a good girl all week, hitting the gym 6 days, burning just at or over 1,000 calories each session, and staying at or under my calorie goal. Oh, and I've been getting in a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, too! Maybe that's why the weight has jumpstarted back up like this, even though I've been working this program since April. No matter...I'll take it!!

Congratulations to all of you who are losing, and to those who are trying, and working the program of logging, exercising, and counting calories!! Keep up the hard work, and we'll all be improved come Christmas Day!!
  • haybreez02
    Options
    I'm going to weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Going to try to weigh in and get a solid run tomorrow before leaving town for a week. These 100 miles are going to come hard.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    UGH! I have worked my butt off all week and have weighed myself everyday and NO CHANGE AT ALL! NOT EVEN A HALF A POUND!! :( So Im just gonna keep pushing myself hard through the next week and maybe on the next weigh-in ill lose something?!

I'm doing the same!! You've done awesome this week! Don't give up! Week 2 will be awesome for you ... :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    After several months of being a depressed slacker, I got back on track this week and lost 6 pounds! Super excited to see what I can do over the next few weeks, especially with getting back in some semblance of shape through exercise. I'll be going for a walk/jog in a bit when my breakfast has settled. Can't wait to hit the road!

Hope you all had a great week. Let's push ourselves and make week 2 awesome!!

Inspiration :) Awesome loss.... Next week your story will be mine! Lollllll :) Great job! :)
    Good luck on week 2!!!
  • jmpenswick
    Options
    I lost 1.4 this week. For all you ladies that didn't lose don't give up! You will its right around the corner keep pushing!
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    As of today I'm down 4lbs from last Monday. I thought we were weighing in on Mondays, as that's what the chart says. I guess as long as we weigh once a week we're good, right? I might see another half pound gone for tomorrow, so I'll log on the chart tomorrow. I've been a good girl all week, hitting the gym 6 days, burning just at or over 1,000 calories each session, and staying at or under my calorie goal. Oh, and I've been getting in a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, too! Maybe that's why the weight has jumpstarted back up like this, even though I've been working this program since April. No matter...I'll take it!!

Congratulations to all of you who are losing, and to those who are trying, and working the program of logging, exercising, and counting calories!! Keep up the hard work, and we'll all be improved come Christmas Day!!

Maybe it was tomorrow? lol .... I think the chart was made on Monday... so, yeah that makes sense :)

You are also an inspiration!! WOW... You kill it on your work outs!! Glad things are picking back up for you :) Good luck next week also! And at your weigh in tomorrow :)
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    well after a roller coaster of a week, i'm glad to have lost .2lbs since i weighed in last. I will definitely be pushing harder so I can hopefully break out of the 170's by Christmas. For me, it was just a matter of dealing with school stuff, arguments with the husband, lack of work, and dealing with my child's doctor, plus ankle injury and knee flaring up.

Good luck to everyone on week 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • allisonoftherowan
    Options
    I've decided not to weigh in because it's a trigger for my eating disorders apparently, but I can feel a difference in my body after this week of stricter training and more mindful food choices.

Whoo!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in this morning :( I will weigh in tomorrow morning!!

Congrats to everyone on your great results!!! :)
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone- and great positivity!!

I think I must have been carrying a load of water weight on last week's weigh in after my binge weekend cause on this morning's weigh in I am 4.25lbs down and FINALLY under gw2!!

Keep it up everyone- I'm hitting Monday hard with 45 mins body pump class and a 30 min run :)
  • carriagetown
    Options
    Way to go, everyone! I ate some things I shouldn't have over the weekend, but managed not to snack every time I turned around, either. Overall, it was a win. I ate quite well all during the week and avoided all the goodies that I normally eat. I also managed to get my 4 hours of exercise in! Week 1 was a great start for me, and I'm down 1.1 pounds. I'll take it.... More importantly, I'm back on track with my exercise mindset, and much better on the food side. Woohoo! :happy:
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I am up 1.8 since last week, but last week was the first week of me eating more calories. I had upped them by 100 or so, but was STILL under my TDEE by 200! So, I am forging ahead eating more calories, and will get to the gym at least 3 times this week. I know it will take a few weeks to show any kind of loss, so I am not worried. This is an overhaul by Christmas, and my present to me will be a fitter, healthier me on Christmas Day! :smile:
  • haybreez02
    Options
    I didn't lose anything, kinda makes me wander because I upped my calories because of my TDEE.