Progress/Thoughts

Options
2»

Replies

• teamgoodnews
    teamgoodnews Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Man you guys are amazing. I joined this group with the best of intentions and have not gone a single day. But maybe tomorrow I will! Keep it up you guys are doing awesome.
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Things may start to get tough from here on in. Every other advertising board seems to be telling you to buy Christmas chocolate.

Do they enjoy torturing us?

xxx
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Man you guys are amazing. I joined this group with the best of intentions and have not gone a single day. But maybe tomorrow I will! Keep it up you guys are doing awesome.

Don't give up, we'll help you through it (:
    Things may start to get tough from here on in. Every other advertising board seems to be telling you to buy Christmas chocolate.

Do they enjoy torturing us?

xxx

We'll keep it together and fight it! (:
  • teamgoodnews
    teamgoodnews Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I made my sister promise that if I ate chocolate I had to pay for $20. It's pathetic that I had to resort to that but it's working embarrassingly well - I'm three days in!

I hope all you guys are doing well!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I made my sister promise that if I ate chocolate I had to pay for $20. It's pathetic that I had to resort to that but it's working embarrassingly well - I'm three days in!

I hope all you guys are doing well!

Go you! How are you finding it, three days in?
    --
    I'm doing well, went past the chocolate aisle today in Tesco's and it all looked so good but wasn't really craving any of it. It's a really nice feeling. And without the chocolate, I seem to have more calories to eat more things too (:
  • 2feelfitnfab
    Options
    i am afraid i fell off the wagon... just the once tho... and it wasn't a massive binge either... and i got back on the wagon straight after.. oops ... but one portion of choci in 18 days is still a huge achievement for me!! lol
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    i am afraid i fell off the wagon... just the once tho... and it wasn't a massive binge either... and i got back on the wagon straight after.. oops ... but one portion of choci in 18 days is still a huge achievement for me!! lol

That's still fantastic!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    How's everyone doing? Been almost a week since anyone (including myself) has updated. 24 days in and no chocolate! I'm really amazed at myself, but proud too.
  • vickiandrews
    vickiandrews Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Day 27 and I have to admit to having occassionally dropped off the wagon but have been just as quick to get back up there. I have even just looked at the chocolate bars in my desk and thought "no, can't have one" and then secretly thought "I've only got a few day left!"

One thing that has surprised me is that my downfall has been hot chocolate drinks! Declining chocolate around the office has been a lot easier than I thought. Although, to be honest think this was helped when one of the girls asked me how I'd managed to loose a couple more inches!

Lets see how much longer I can keep this up. Might have to eat the snack size bars in my drawer next week and then try to leave it at that until Xmas.

xxx
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've not gone without chocolate completely but I have certainly seen a reduction in what I've eaten - admittedly I don't eat a great deal of chocolate to begin with but it made me aware of it.

I'll be wandering round the local Christmas Market at the weekend so that will mean hot chocolate to warm me up.
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    I completed the month, really happy that I was able to do it. I might do it more often now (: