12WBT Round 4, 2012 members

Options
Hey People!

Someone suggested this in the round 4 12wbt forums, so rather than flicking back and forth between the two sites, if you're participating in ROUND 4 2012, do pop in and say hi on this thread so we can easily add each other.

It's my first round of 12wbt and I'm pumped!

Cheers & good luck, Belinda :)

Replies

• michelle12wbt
    Options
    Hi Belinda :)

Thanks for setting this up...I am also doing the 12WBT for the first time and it will be great to all support each other through these forums.

Good luck on the journey ahead!

Michelle
  • amy_eb
    amy_eb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also signed up for Round four of 12WBT - this will be my second time around, but definitely have a lot of work to do to get back on track!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

This will be my second round, but I'm calling it my first - Round 1 2012 was a shambles for me. I thought I could do it better on my own, turns out I can't. This time I have vowed to follow the exercise program to a tee, and to also follow the 1200 calories a day diet for the full 12 weeks.

Can't wait to start!!

Expect a friend request from me too - the more the merrier I say!
  • diagofussa
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

Count me in! I am determined to shed the Kilos and keep focused over the impending silly season!! Although, I know I can do it much better if I have the support so please add me and lets help each other along.

This also is my second time but my first was last year. I got some fantastic results and I am looking to achieve that again and more. I love to help and encourage others ans i benefit greatly from being pushed by friends.

Bring it on. We can do it!

Lee
  • ash_earth
    Options
    Hello All!

I'm a first timer and really excited about this round!

I am quite concerned about surviving the silly season though as I'm already having trouble sticking to the calorie count as it is!

I love to encourage and welcome any encouragment!

Anytihng is possible, just need to take one day at a time!
  • Kristians_mum
    Options
    Hi all,

Im a first timer... Really looking forward to kicking things off on Monday. If you could add me that would be great (still haven't worked out that part on MFP yet).

I'm limited to the exercise that I can do because of a back injury but I don't want that to be an excuse! So if you notice that I haven't done anything for a day or two - KICK ME UP THE BUTT!

I really want to succeed in this and get rid of some of the sneeky kg's that have crept on since my accident.
  • sazzlewilson
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm also a newbie on the 12WBT and am really looking forward to it. I'm modifying the meal plans slightly becuase my partner is away most of the time, so am still following the recipes and cooking for 2, but will just be having repeated days. This morning I had the apple muesli, not that different to what I'd normally have anyway. Am looking forward to dinner tonight though, it sounds delicious!

Good luck everyone, and with all of the support here and over at the 12WBT website, we can succeed and reach our goals!
  • jnthwaite
    Options
    Hi all,

Jackie from Brisbane. I'm doing the 12WBT as well. I had bootcamp today, and I have a bootcamp tomorrow. Please add me so we can support each other! :)

Jackie
  • unsarah459
    Options
    Hi everyone,

This is my first round too and I'm also new to MFP - I'm loving the online calorie tracking. So far I'm pretty happy with my exercise efforts although struggling to hit 500cal. I tend to be going over my calorie limit each day and I actually gained today (despite giving up alcohol, chocolate, bread & my daily skinny latte). Nailing the 1200cal is what I need to work on in the coming weeks I suspect!

I don't want to waste this opportunity!

x Sarah
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    AAAHHHHAAA so this is where you all came from, I couldn't understand where all the 12WBTers came from and wanted to add me.

Good luck on your journey as its an amazing road we all travel down to achieve our dreams.

Stay true to your original plan and I'm sure some modification will happen along the way but don't despair, change, revise and analyse then move on. Woot Woot WE CAN DO THIS.
    :wink:
  • michelle12wbt
    Options
    Am loving your positivity and encouragement! You are right - it's an interesting learning experience and I am finding myself modifying things along the way.....here's to a NEW and IMPROVED us :)
  • mad4beinhere
    mad4beinhere Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How is every one going, not much action here so to speak. Hope every one is looking forward to week 4 Milestone on Saturday :happy:
  • imaginemerunning
    Options
    hi im a bit late but i have been doing this round about to start round 1 2013 how did you all go?