New to the Group

Options
Hi All!! My name is Christine. I recently discovered this app for my phone and have been tracking my meals, exercise, etc. I have been on a quest to run 500 miles by 31 Jan 13. I started this quest on 25 Jun 12. I have 110.42 miles left as of right now. It has been a struggle to get the miles in with the Thanksgiving holiday. I would like to lose those last 10 lbs. I have been struggling to get these last 10 lbs off for about the last year now. Being in my 40's, my metabolism doesn't work like it used to. This app is helping me see the calorie intake along with everything else. It's been great because it is helping me control my diet a lot better.

Looking forward to the support the group gives one another.

Christine

Replies

• kls13la
    kls13la Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi Christine, and welcome to the group! 500 miles by January 31 is a great goal! I also agree with you that the app is great.
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I joined an year ago but only in the past two months did I start using the myfitnesspal app. It's been really helpful!

Wow, you already ran nearly 400 miles! That's really impressive. Given that track record, I'm confident that if you set your mind to it you can definitely finish off the last 100!
  • Christinerandle
    Christinerandle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support.