2»

Replies

• petercalexander
    Options
    Bethpage here, formerly Albertson - Nassau county born and raised.:smile:
  • bandsofblue
    bandsofblue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll breathe some more life into this post: I'm from Manorville area but I go to school upstate in Buffalo. Going to be home this week for a month for Christmas break and would love to find a fitness pal.

Also, nice to meet you all!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    New Hyde park here! I have to look into run start for next year! Working on c210k @ LA Fitness right now
  • JESSJESJ
    JESSJESJ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in merrick
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Malverne here!!! I run in Valley Stream and West Hempstead too and near Valley Stream State Park! :)
  • bigjretrac
    bigjretrac Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Another Nassau person here!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried RunSmart? What was it like?
  • roro1925
    roro1925 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    For all you runners on LI, don't forget the Long Island marathon weekend is in May. I registered for the 10k on the 6th and I'm sooooo excited. I also just registered for The Color Run on July 6th and it's gonna be in Flatbush, Brooklyn!! Hope to see u there!!!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    For all you runners on LI, don't forget the Long Island marathon weekend is in May. I registered for the 10k on the 6th and I'm sooooo excited. I also just registered for The Color Run on July 6th and it's gonna be in Flatbush, Brooklyn!! Hope to see u there!!!

I'll be running the half marathon :)
  • Hi_Im_Jess
    Hi_Im_Jess Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm in Queens but I drive and end up all over the place. Feel free to add me :happy: