Would like more NZ friends

Options
Please feel free to add me, as the more firends the better. I log on everyday and am committed to make change.

Replies

• geoffreyhipango
    geoffreyhipango Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thanx for those who have added me...please keep them coming in.
  • deewood80
    deewood80 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends too, have only just started here but am commited, would love others for support and motivation :)
  • Pukenui
    Pukenui Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hiya, me too! Enjoy encouraging others and am getting over trying to work out other peoples weight loss through pounds! hehe :)
  • nakigirl79
    Options
    Hi, I would love some more friends as well. I log on most days and find it inspirational and encouraging to see how everyone else is doing.
  • melantie
    Options
    I wouldn't mind some more friends either.

I usually delete people that haven't logged in after a month, and that has been ALOT of people lately. I hardly get anything on my newsfeed now.
  • StuartFlyger
    Options
    Ditto. Same theme as the others - more connections equates to a more engaging experience. Hope to have some laughs along the way.

Please add me and I'll add you in.

I'm on every day. Ever so slightly OCD it seems!

BTW - commend the Endomondo App. Mine is linked into MFP, and it nets the calories off the daily total, and pumps out a mine of information to keep the motivation up.

Cheers.
  • shadowlydarkness
    shadowlydarkness Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I only just started with this website but I have been trying to lose weight for a long time, just thought I'd give this place a go. Feel free to add me :)
  • leahannemarie
    leahannemarie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love more NZ friends please feel free to add me also :smile: