Monday December 3rd weigh in

Options
helyg
helyg Posts: 675 Member
It's December!!!!!

CW - 168lbs (12 st). 2lbs lost since last week's weigh in.

For those of you not on my friends list, I have decided to change my goal to maintenance for December. It is a stupidly busy month (I have 3 children of my own and am a nursery teacher) so I think this is more realistic. I have also started running and probably need a few more calories to fuel that.

So I am not expecting to report any more losses between now and Christmas. Not of course that I would mind if a stray pound or two disappeared, but that isn't my main aim right now.

After Christmas I am then going to try to shift that last 14lbs/stone.

Hope you've all lost this week!

Replies

• farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    192.8 for me this morning

That is 3lb loss over the week

I intend to keep going down [hopefully] but Christmas week will no doubt see an end to that trend, but like Helyg the final stone or so is after New Year
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh in is 149.2, a gain of 3.2lbs since last proper weigh in a couple of weeks ago. The reason is simple, I was ill and unable to do any exercise but I continued to eat the same number of calories, BINGO! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

Anyhoos, I'm back on top form, and fully intend to strike another personal best before Christmas, well done everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    190.2 :mad: :explode: 3.2lb gain, I'm blaming terrible food choices and TOM but I'm determined to drop at least this gain before Christmas
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No weight loss for me, not surprised, I had some Xmas cake and wine and then chuffing whiskey then no idea but my son assures me I was demanding cheese and onion sarnies with butter. Bugger.

Well done everyone for losing, gaining and staying with the group.
  • slugkiller
    slugkiller Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow, our thread is like a list of every weight-loss issue that can hit you... and here's mine...
    Since last week I've upped my calorie goal cos I figured that 1200 was way too low, and now I have the nail-biting wait to find out if it has ruined my progress. As of this morning I was 1lb up, which is neither here nor there (or so I keep telling myself) so CW is 191lbs. Hopefully my body will balance out and start shedding weight again soon.
    Well done all who have lost or had a flash of inspirational realism - much better to manage expectations now and hopefully be pleasantly surprised!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    No weight lost for me this week, wasn't really expecting it though. Have been on a rest week from exercise (apart from walking) because I have been ill and have been eating at pretty much maintenance until I feel better.