Looking for serious fit pal friends!

Options
Hi,

I've been on MFP since last June and have LOVED using this resource. I've recently decided to kick it up a notch and am seriously considering doing a show spring 2013. Taking this month and "testing" out my resolve on a competition diet. Ya, I know, crazy, it's December and Christmastime! :))

I love to dole out encouragement, share health/fitness & lifting tips and overall regularly interact with my friends on here. If you're like that too, I would love if you'd consider sending me a friend request!! I'm def gonna need the virtual fist bumps and high fives!!

Thanks!! Rhonda .... srtink2000

Replies

• Cindy219
    Options
    You're a great friend and so dedicated! Hope you can find more friends as dedicated and supportive as you!! :)
  • 1TenaciousGirl
    Options
    You are an awesome friend!!! I love having you on my list.
  • jawheb
    jawheb Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Awesome lady! Nuff said
  • 1_HottMess
    1_HottMess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awwww, thanks girls!!! So thankful to be friends with you too!
  • NewFitKeri
    NewFitKeri Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    you're a kick *kitten* friend!
  • 1_HottMess
    1_HottMess Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks Keri! :)))

If you're reading down this far, PLEASE write a note so I know you found me on this forum thread. I usually don't accept other random friend requests without a note. Thanks!! :)
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    posting here for friend request I sent. I need more peeps with competition diets, etc. I need to pick people's brains on what to eat. I know what I SHOULD eat, but some things I'm questioning as I'm not going to be "competing", but I want to look great come April. Like fruit...good, bad, IIFYM???
  • dedicationANDdumbbells
    Options
    I sent you a request. I met with a trainer last week in regard to training my first competition in April 2013. Looking for some "like minded" buddies too.
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    rhonda ... and i too am gonna need all the high fives and fist bumps from you!!!