2 3/4 inches in 45 mins!!! WOW

I have my work Christmas party in a week and I had a goal to lose 6 inches by then, I haven't been doing very well until I order ItWorks wraps. I recieved them yesterday and I wrapped for the first time last night!! I am excited to tell you about my results! I lost 2 3/4 inches in 45 mins. I didn't do anything special... I continued to drink my water for the day and ate what I wanted. I can't wait to measure again Wednesday as I will continue to lose for 72 hours after I take the wrap off.
Who doesn't want those types of result. As I continue to workout and eat healthy along with the wraps I can keep those inches off for good! Since I continued to drink plenty of water the wraps do not make you lose water weight, the water you consume to help your body flush out the toxins the wraps released from your fat cells!! Check out www.wrapsbyjillian.myitworks/shop and you can have these great result too!!

Replies

• Womengineer
    Womengineer Posts: 10 Member
    Congrats on your success. Don't forget to use the defining gel twice a day during this time. It will really boost what the wrap did. Feel free to email me skinnysnow@gmail.com if you have any questions.