Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weigh in :)

So i guess monday would be a good day to weigh in since we started on a monday. I will be putting my starting weight as my weight as of today rather than when i first started :) I forgot my measuments at home so i will add those in tomorrow :)

SW-197.4
Neck-
Chest-
Upper belly-
Belly-
Hips-
Right Thigh-
Left Thigh-
Right Calf-
Left Calf-
Right Forearm-
Left Forearm-
Right Bicep-
Left Bicep-

I will put in my weight each week but i wont be doing my ending measurments untill the end :)

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Starting Weight: 141.5lb

I will add my measurements later
  • ElizabethAnn1993
    ElizabethAnn1993 Posts: 18 Member
    I started the 30 day shred yesterday and my legs r killing mee

SW-205lbs
    cw-201lbs
    thickest part of arm 13ins.
    thigh 28ins.
    upper waist (smallest) 39ins.
    lower waist (at the belly button) 49ins.
    hips (biggest part) 47ins.

I would love to be 125lbs so thats why i started it

Started yesterday - struggling to move a little, but that just makes me realize I did something!
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 30 Member
    sw: 159

I'll have to buy an measuring tape to take my measurements.
  • Cmcqueen16
    Cmcqueen16 Posts: 2 Member
    SW:143

I'm trying to get spring break fine!!!
  • Starting weight......176lb
  • Just finished day 1! Feels good to sweat!
  • Starting weight 186
  • I was prego when I had to purchase my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding. The lady that helped me suggested that I order a size larger then my pre preg weight. Which would be a 14. She made me mad! I ordered a 12 and I want to exchange it for a 10 just to show her that just because u have a baby doesn't mean you will automatically be larger after. Wedding is aug 2013 and the size 12 dress is in my closet. I can't quit get it zipped. (just had baby 7 weeks ago) so I need 30 day shred to get me into that dress. And to shoot for a size 10 dress!
  • teremenmar
    teremenmar Posts: 37 Member
    I was prego when I had to purchase my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding. The lady that helped me suggested that I order a size larger then my pre preg weight. Which would be a 14. She made me mad! I ordered a 12 and I want to exchange it for a 10 just to show her that just because u have a baby doesn't mean you will automatically be larger after. Wedding is aug 2013 and the size 12 dress is in my closet. I can't quit get it zipped. (just had baby 7 weeks ago) so I need 30 day shred to get me into that dress. And to shoot for a size 10 dress!

You go girl! you can do it!
  • Thanks! Just finished day 1 today! 29 to go!
  • SW: 130lbs
  • TiciaLove
    TiciaLove Posts: 19 Member
    My weight goal is 125-130 lbs. or just a good tone-up.

weight 140lbs
    Bust 36"
    Waist 30"
    Hips 37"
    Thighs 21"
    Right arm 11.5"
    Left arm 11"

Hopefully, I will make it!
  • PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    SW 180 (May, 2011
    Currently 159
    Neck 15
    Bust 39
    Waist 35.5
    Low waist (belly button) 37.5
    Hips 40
    Thighs 24

Goal weight 125
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    SW- 240 (oct. 2012)
    CW- 213
  • I totally know what you're talking about! My cousin/best friend has me as her Matron of Honor in her wedding in July 2013. We are currently looking for dresses now, and I hate my body! I have had 4 kids and the last 3 were all within 3 1/2 years. My youngest is 15 months old. We are to order our dresses by February. I am hoping that even if I don't have a goal weight met by then, that I will by the time it comes in, so I can get it taken way in or exchange it too. My current dress size for a bridesmaid dress is 16! Ugh:explode:
  • I totally know what you're talking about! My cousin/best friend has me as her Matron of Honor in her wedding in July 2013. We are currently looking for dresses now, and I hate my body! I have had 4 kids and the last 3 were all within 3 1/2 years. My youngest is 15 months old. We are to order our dresses by February. I am hoping that even if I don't have a goal weight met by then, that I will by the time it comes in, so I can get it taken way in or exchange it too. My current dress size for a bridesmaid dress is 16! Ugh:explode:

I can't even zip mine. But it is so motivating. I HAVE to lose it or I won't have a dress! Lol. Order a 14! We can do it.
  • schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    I started on Monday without weights. I'll probably add 1 to 2 pounds weights tomorrow.

I'm going to pass on posting weights or inches but will post weight losses. My husband who is an endurance althlete did the level 1 last night and thought it was a tough workout.
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Current weight: 189
    Waist: 36