help me someone please

Options
ok well i was going to start this week but i dont seem to have time for it. my problem is that I get up at 5:15 am sometimes earlier and i get lunches and breakfasts made for me and my daughter i get dressed and then i get her dressed while she is sleeping mind you. i then carry her to the living room half awake half asleep and put her shoes and jacket on. carry her downstairs (did i mention i live on the second floor of some cheap apartments) and make her stand while i unlock my car put her in the car. now normally by the time i get her to daycare its 6:15 or so. she is awake enough to run to the door, i take her lunch to the fridge she get her coat etc. off i bring her in her classroom hugs and kisses and im off to work. takes about 45 mins to an hour depending on traffic to get to work. I then have about a half hour i eat my breakfast get coffee get my systems pulled up so by 8 i am ready to start my job. which is a desk job for 8 hrs i get 2 10 min breaks and a half hour lunch i have to dress business casual to work and the building i work in is not exactly one where you can just take a walk lots of secure floors etc. so im done byt 4:30 typically (this week though im making up hours so im done at 6:30) I then drive all the way home (normally back by 5:30) pick my daughter up go home make her dinner and heat up mine. sit down for a bit of down time then its get the baby ready for and in bed clean up dishes by hand and at that point it is 8:00 sometimes 9. so im so im not sure i should be jumping around since my downstairs neighbor complains if my daughter who is 40 pounds runs around "too late" at night. i cant imagine how quick they will complain about me excercising since im 203 pounds

if anyone has suggestions i am open to them. im think i might be able to work my workout in while making dinner or right after i make dinner so my daighter can eat and i can work out but idk. help please

Replies

• ZUMBAMomma84
    Options
    Do you work weekends? Will your daughter sit in the stroller for a walk after dinner? (assuming she is young enough for a stroller)
  • no1belongs
    Options
    well she is 4 but would be find if i could find a decent jogging stroller cuz i would totally buddle her up and to a c25k thing but i cant cuz i dont have one right now v_v but i have got a few really good suggestions so hopefully i will get better
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bless you! Sounds like you have a hectic schedule, so don't be hard on yourself and set targets you'll struggle to meet.

What are your goals - simply losing weight or building muscle etc?

How about getting a stationary bike or treadmill and some weights?
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest the walk too as its something you both can do. you just use a regular stroller for now until you can get a good jogging stroller. I am the same way as i don't have a jogger either. Do you have a Wii? if so the step exercise is great :) workout dvds at home. Jillian micheals is good :) hope that helps.
  • no1belongs
    Options
    I was going to suggest the walk too as its something you both can do. you just use a regular stroller for now until you can get a good jogging stroller. I am the same way as i don't have a jogger either. Do you have a Wii? if so the step exercise is great :) workout dvds at home. Jillian micheals is good :) hope that helps.

hey yea the problem is its soooo dark so im trying to workout after i make her dinner and all of that. and im trying to be very active on the weekends