Started chalean Extreme 24 November

Options
jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I've been doing three weeks of Body Revolution for the third time but can't stand all the balancing stuff. Read soooo much about importance of lifting so started CE today. I looooooovvvvvvveed it. Felt like 'proper' e excise. Going to do it alternate days with running. Anyone else starting today?

Replies

• Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :)
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Thanks
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    There are some balancing exercises in Chalean Extreme. In Push 2 (I think it is) she has you doing one legged dead lifts which I find very difficult. And the entire Lean Circuit requires lots of balance too. Just a heads up. :)
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Just started my 3rd week in CLX and love it too!! Love that she's so thorough with form. Looking forward to tracking our results!
  • lindajay3
    lindajay3 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting tomorrow - Monday - 11/26 - maybe we can motivate each other!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Definitely. Let me know how you get on
  • Love2lift72
    Love2lift72 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WTG! To those of you just starting. I love it too. I am starting week 2 of push and I can't get enough! Enjoy it!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    VERY stiff this morning!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    I started a few weeks ago, but as luck would have it, I got sick last week and got off the scheduled routine. I'm still in the Burn schedule.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Rest day today. Looking forward to doing it tomorrow!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Did day 1 again- this time with heavier weights. Really enjoyed it.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Did a run yesterday and just did Burn 2. It was great!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I started the same time you did! Sweet. :D
  • jaz050465
    Options
    How are you finding it. I'm interspersing it with a 10k running plan. I'm doing three miles tonight.
  • mdcoug
    mdcoug Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started with Chalean Extreme on Monday (11/26). Did the Burn Intervals yesterday and boy, that was a different workout! Looking forward to Burn 3 tonight. The soreness, while still there a little, is definitely starting to ease.

I have to confess, I've had the set for 3 months now. Finally, on Sunday, I put on my largest pair of black slacks for church and could barely button them. Not good. It was either lose the weight or start buying more clothes. So, I'm going to lose the weight! Again! :mad:
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Well done for getting started. Did a three mile run today.
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Just did Burn intervals- never worked so hard in my life!!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Just did Burn intervals- never worked so hard in my life!!

I love the Burn Intervals workout! It goes by so quickly, switching back and forth from cardio to weights. And it's a killer workout!
  • Indigo_Girl
    Options
    Hello ladies, I'm going to buy weights after work today, and I'm starting with Chalean in a couple of hours. I love weight lifting and I hope this program will give me the body I want :)

I hope we can all share our day to day experiences here!

I'll let you know how I did later today!
  • jaz050465
    Options
    Not been to regular using. CE but did the cardio workout today. It was great. I've just got a new HRM and It really motivated me to work hard so I could get a higher calorie burn on it.