LEAN Phase - Holy Guacamole!!

Options
cristeberga
cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
Hi Ladies,

Well, I started the LEAN Phase today. WOW!! What a workout! Now, more than ever, I would greatly benefit from select tech weights. Please, SANTA, I need new weights. :flowerforyou:

Also, I weighed and measured myself this morning. I dropped about half pound in a month, and no more than a couple of inches. HOWEVER, I used my calipers and I dropped about 3% body fat in one month. Now, I am still trying to figure out how I could have dropped 3% BF but not many inches. I guess I have been adding muscles?? - YAY!!!

All I have to say is that I do not care about the scale anymore. I feel great that I can eat and not starve myself.

I am 4'11" and weigh about 102 pounds - probably my goal weight. For the past month, I averaged between 1500 and 1600 calories. Again, I am very short, so 1600 is not bad for me at all. This month, I will try to eat between 1600 and 1700.

I will definitely be doing a second round of CLX. ChaLean is AWESOME! :wink:

Replies

• tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! That is awesome news! I agree that with weight lifting and CLX you have to kind of abadon the scale. I still weight-in but only to see how much ive fluctuated. Seeing the change in your body is motivation enough. My legs have never looked leaner!

I hope you get the weights from Santa!!!!!