Bumper Sticker

Options
I need a new offensive bumper sticker for my car. I have the FSM logo tacked on there.

Any ideas? Was thinking the sushi/darwin fish, wasnt sure which word in the fish would be more obviously "take that" like.

Replies

• phodujour
    phodujour Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well Darwin is more direct but the sushi one is amazing. My girlfriend has on on her drum kit that says "when fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Pretty good, huh?
  • babydollcheshire
    Options
    My hubby has one on his truck that looks just like the 'coexist' one, but it's the word 'fiction'. It's great! He also has one that's pretty funny that says 'only sheep need a shepherd'.
  • Bastiencade
    Options
    "Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings"

"Try prayer, it's like doing nothing at all"

"God's an atheist, think about it"
  • Kelogik
    Kelogik Posts: 58
    Options
    My hubby has one on his truck that looks just like the 'coexist' one, but it's the word 'fiction'. It's great! He also has one that's pretty funny that says 'only sheep need a shepherd'.

I've seen one like that but it read "toxic" on Amazon. Also a T-Rex eating a jesus fish that I've been thinking about getting.
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    "God's an atheist, think about it"

Who can argue with this logic? LOL! My favorite is the sushi one as well.
  • suzscribbles
    suzscribbles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The evolvefish website has a cool little shark! There's also a cute fish with "IXNAY" inside it, instead of the traditional Greek letters.
  • briebear77
    briebear77 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I saw a great one that said I "have nothing against god, it's his fan club I have the problem with." Or something like that. Not really applicable to Atheists but still made me giggle :D
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Also a T-Rex eating a jesus fish that I've been thinking about getting.

I haven't seen this one!! I must find it!
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    524049_487406767952135_348084177_n.jpg
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Y85qL.jpg

darn, entire words don't show, it reads "Magic is not necessary".(cuz world IS amazing enough as it is!! Reality IS amazing!)

or

p9qLp.jpg

i don't use atheist bumper stickers anymore, cuz i always end up with having my car "keyed".........and always when i can't afford a new paint job....Once, back in the 80s, i had someone carve "you will burn in hell" onto the length of my car....
    that's when i quit with the bumper stickers.....

slightly off topic, but, anyone ever notice how gleefully some christians tell you how you will burn in hell? :laugh: They often appear quite smug or almost gleeful about the idea...........??
    what? For real, what kind of person feels joy at the idea of another person being tortured???? wha?

sickos!! :tongue:
    rofl.
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you guys have ever heard of Tim Minchin. He's very funny, also atheist.

One of my favorites below. It defines my lack of faith a bit.:

Throughout history
    Every mystery
    Ever solved has turned out to be:
    Not magic
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have a fish that has a magic wand and a tophat, and it says RANDI inside. Because James Randi rules.

I recently saw the Coexist design done but with sci-fi weapons forming the letters. I kinda want it.

And, I see my BFF Katt1320 has posted a Tim Minchin reference. I could not love you more, woman.
  • Katt1320
    Katt1320 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just saw comic Hannibal Buress's special on Comedy Central. This is the BEST:

"I don't like when people say, 'I'll pray for you. I'm going to pray for you. Praying for you.' You're going to pray for me? So you're going to sit at home and do nothing? 'Cause that's what your prayers are; you doing nothing while I struggle with a situation. Don't pray for me -- make me a sandwich or something. Cuz I'm really upset right now and can't make my own sandwich, so that would be great. Prayin' just seems kinda lazy. Take action!"
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Well Darwin is more direct but the sushi one is amazing. My girlfriend has on on her drum kit that says "when fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Pretty good, huh?

There is a photo of Sarah Palin wrapped in a flag and holding a cross. I kid you not. LOL
  • JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with BlueJean... I live in southern Illinois and I have had my tires slashed... twice, within two months, in different towns. I was going through a really big punk-rock phase and had one that said something like "The church of America eats its young".